Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 of my wizard?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
One time when I logged onto Wizard101, played and teleported to my friend, after a while of hanging out I realized another window of Wizard101 was open with the same exact character I was playing on. It's like another copy of my wizard had gone teleporting! Can you please fix this? P.S: This is a rare bug, very rare.
Hannah Moonstone Level 43 Master Theurgist "I will never forget... the Spiral."

Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
Theres not really a way to fix this glitch. i had gotten the glitch several times recently, all i had to do was log out and log back in and the game is back to the way it is supposed to be.

elizabeth pixieflame level 95 promethean

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Healer2704 on Jan 27, 2014 wrote:
One time when I logged onto Wizard101, played and teleported to my friend, after a while of hanging out I realized another window of Wizard101 was open with the same exact character I was playing on. It's like another copy of my wizard had gone teleporting! Can you please fix this? P.S: This is a rare bug, very rare.
Hannah Moonstone Level 43 Master Theurgist "I will never forget... the Spiral."
I just saw this yesterday... they were joking about having twins. It's just a glitch that KI will eventually fix.