Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I put more pets into my castle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Hey how can I put more pets into my castle, is there like a potion to expand the limit of putting more pets into your castle? I couldn't find it anywhere in the crowns shop. So can someone help me, I don't wanna buy a new castle. I wanna put cool pets into my favorite castle. Please help!!!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
No there isn't. I think the limit is 40 pets outside and 40 pets inside. You can always buy more houses with gold if you really need that many pets.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Bric-a-Brac potion adds 50 slots to outside or inside of your castle, to a maximum of 300.
I haven't tried more than one potion so far, so I can't say if they're stackable, if you can use more than one per castle, but I did raise my tranquil cottage from 50 outside items to 100.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Sarg042 on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
Bric-a-Brac potion adds 50 slots to outside or inside of your castle, to a maximum of 300.
I haven't tried more than one potion so far, so I can't say if they're stackable, if you can use more than one per castle, but I did raise my tranquil cottage from 50 outside items to 100.
They are stackable up to 300 each, but that doesn't change the pet limits.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Thanks Seethe

Just realizerd there was a pet limit last night...lol

I don't usually keep pets very long, so never hit the limit.