Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death School training

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
It would be nice if we did not have to spend six of our training points to acquire the Feint Spell... It does not seem fair, since this spell is a Universal Spell and can be used by all wizards, to have to obtain all of the other spells that we are not interested in having just to get at the Feint that is very useful in battle to all Wizards...

I would like to see that we have an option of obtaining that spell without wasting/spending training points on death Wizard spells...

Please Wizard, can you help us with this small request?

Natalie Goldbright

Still love the game regardless

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
I think this is a good idea but I do get how it is death because it has the plus damage trap to the enemy but also the plus damage to you to like a drain, funny huh! Because a drain does damage then gives half the health to you!!!

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Natalie Goldbrigt on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
It would be nice if we did not have to spend six of our training points to acquire the Feint Spell... It does not seem fair, since this spell is a Universal Spell and can be used by all wizards, to have to obtain all of the other spells that we are not interested in having just to get at the Feint that is very useful in battle to all Wizards...

I would like to see that we have an option of obtaining that spell without wasting/spending training points on death Wizard spells...

Please Wizard, can you help us with this small request?

Natalie Goldbright

Still love the game regardless
Feint is a POWERFUL spell. That is why it costs 7(not 6) training points. It is meant to be a spell that not everyone can get without giving up training points for other spells. You can always get the tc version if you don't want to spend 7 training points.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
You could always choose to be a death wizard. I'm personally going to make a necromancer with ice mastery, so that I only have to spend 5 Training Points on an epic PvP spell, not 7.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2013
you should just add a death wizard (like i am) to get that spell just keep playing if u have enough crowns get the other places that cost crowns

death wizard,Richard dark

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
You can also get Feint from pets, items, and treasure cards, so I don't think it's a problem.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
yeaaaa lol KI is not going to do that....even though its a universal trap its death for a reason...and thats not going to happen cause other wiz have trained up to feint and spent their training points so KI wont change it now..just rack up on feint tc or hatch deer knight, or buy necklace that gives it

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
You could always get the Jewel of the Feint amulet ( level 50+ ), it gives you one feint, 75% damage to enemy, 25% damage to you. So, it's better then the real feint. :D I actually have the real feint and the Jewel of the Feint, they actually get combined when you use them battle. That's awesome. :D

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 50 theurgist

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
BlazeTaleweaver on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
I think this is a good idea but I do get how it is death because it has the plus damage trap to the enemy but also the plus damage to you to like a drain, funny huh! Because a drain does damage then gives half the health to you!!!
it is death because your having a plus 70 boost to the target, but your getting plus 30 to yourself. like your setting yourself up for death.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
This might seem sort of off topic but it is about feint. Why does everyone want to use up 7 training points on it? It costs 1 pip already for a 70% trap and it has another setback by putting a 30% trap on you. If it was 0 pips I could understand people wanting it but still wouldn't understand the wasting of 7 training points on it. Please explain this to me.
Luke Spritehammer- Level 64 Legendary in Zafaria