Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
Whenever I log on I'm on for about 5 minutes then enemies and other players will disappear out of no where. Also it won't let me log off pf the player I'm signed onto. Is this happening to anyone else?

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
You can log off via your spellbook in the options setting. Also, are the people who warp out of nowhere teleporting to the commons (or their home?) If so, that is normal. If enemies happen to be teleporting, I don't think I can help you there. I hope your computer gets over this glitch soon.

Daniel Fireflame, level 94

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
JordyX52 on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
Whenever I log on I'm on for about 5 minutes then enemies and other players will disappear out of no where. Also it won't let me log off pf the player I'm signed onto. Is this happening to anyone else?
nope, this has never happened to me.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
This happens to me, too. I wonder if the higher number of players in the holidays has something to do with it. But I'm in a "perfect" population realm. It's very annoying. I have to use the Windows key to minimize the game and close it with the mouse and then log back in again. It also sometimes happens to me while I'm tending my garden and I get charged for the energy but don't get the effect.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Actually, this problem is continuing and getting worse for me. I have sent in an email request for help, replied to the first response with more details, and am now waiting for the second response. I'll post again if I learn more about this problem.