Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Saveable Outfits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
I would really like to save and name outfits like we do card decks. This way when I have to go in a fight a boss of any school I could just click on a saved outfit to help up my stats for that boss. Would this at all be possible? TY so much for your time and insight on this.

Rowan Lifegiver 79

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
yes! oh my goosshhh that would help so much and I have thought bout this a lot.....Yes! KI pleaseee make this possible I personally have to switch between hats and shoes when fighting certain bosses or monsters. i have a friend we quest together she is a storm wizard(great one i might add) but it takes her literally 10 minutes to switch gear for street fights and boss fights...and it gets so annoying that i have to wait 10 minutes for her to switch her whole gear up because she doesnt have good gear that gives her global resist. So i would love love love loveee! this feature it would be so much better then clicking round in my backpack when i have to switch hat and shoes and trying to see what stats are which.

lvl 94