Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Big Thank You To KI

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
I just wanted to say thank you KI, for making such amazing games. I love Wizard101, and just about everything in it. I'm really happy that you can make really fun games, with pretty good graphics, and it's rated E10 too, so it's safe for most kids to play. Again, thanks so much, and keep up the good work.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Yea seriously you guys rock! I know in another one of my posts i have said how boring and how long it can take to get one thing done on video games. It can take YEARS!!! KI didn't have to do that for us that shows they care. And guess what KI, we care about you too!! Keep up the wonderful work!!!

Alia Winterwhisper

P.S KI you are probably working on a game right now! Cant wait!!! I (and everyone else) u guys!!!!!!

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
A big echo to the sentiments on this one. I have loved your games and the way you do business from the first time I signed on. You continue to amaze me with how much you care about your players and how much you care about putting out a quality product. You guys are the mentors that all the other games should follow. Righteously well done.