Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Midnight Sun Pagoda

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
I was doing the pagoda with a friend(levels 90 and 74) and we got up to second-to-last room and we had a problem with the four bosses and we each died and different times and had to run back. After 2 1/2 hours we finally killed all four and got the dialogue pop-ups, but the door to the last room won't open. Very frustrating to spend all this time and effort and not be able to complete it. I assume this is a bug, if not, players need to know if they die they cannot advance to next room/level.

-John Wyrmwraith
-frustrated life wizard

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
Well, good sir, I myself own a Midnight Sun Pagoda which I have gone through a couple times. I have never seen this bug myself, but others might have.

Aaron Lifestrider
Master Theurgist

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
inxsboy on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
I was doing the pagoda with a friend(levels 90 and 74) and we got up to second-to-last room and we had a problem with the four bosses and we each died and different times and had to run back. After 2 1/2 hours we finally killed all four and got the dialogue pop-ups, but the door to the last room won't open. Very frustrating to spend all this time and effort and not be able to complete it. I assume this is a bug, if not, players need to know if they die they cannot advance to next room/level.

-John Wyrmwraith
-frustrated life wizard
This has happens to me the first time doing pagoda, it was fustrating but never happens again.

David DeathRider lvl 19