Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Illuminator of the Lost Pages

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 09, 2010
Is Illuminator of the Lost Pages event over? or is it a continuing quest?

Administrator
The Lost Pages event will be turned on and off occasionally - we will announce it on the game launch window when it comes back.

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I was wondering that too. Thank you for telling us that, Professor Greyrose. :D

Explorer
May 09, 2010
I hope it can be sooner, bec. I renewed my membership for Aquila. It would be nice to finish the quest now.

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
Now that I'm grandmaster I think I'm ready to face the mooshu lost pages boss. I wonder if Aquila is also limited time?

Explorer
May 09, 2010
Explorer
May 09, 2010
Defender
Feb 27, 2009
YES! IT'S BACK! :D But you added another quest in the process. A one that shouldn't have been added yet. One that deals with a very special cave in Haunted Cave and has veggies growing in it for some reason. Cross your fingers if Morganthe is a vegetarian! But most likely; it's another side world. You just love expanding Wiz City nowadays; don't you KI?

Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
its very annoying, they should have the lost pages event never leaving the spiral.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
purrfectgirl on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
its very annoying, they should have the lost pages event never leaving the spiral.
Then it wouldn't be an "events" quest. It would just be a regular quest like all others.