Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is most of Krokotopia in these places!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2012
I found it a bit disappointing that most of Krokotopia was in a bunch of tombs. I think there should be way more stuff outdoors! Almost the whole world was indoors! Who is with me? I am on the temple of storms right now and I am a level 29 .

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
pie331992 on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
I found it a bit disappointing that most of Krokotopia was in a bunch of tombs. I think there should be way more stuff outdoors! Almost the whole world was indoors! Who is with me? I am on the temple of storms right now and I am a level 29 .
It can't change. We can't do anything about it sorry.

Marissa WillowHunter Level 33

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
pie331992 on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
That would defeat the whole storyline of Krokotopia.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Krokotopia

"Krokotopia is an ancient land of lost treasures. In this place, deserts surround the life-giving oasis in the shadow of towering pyramids, tombs, and monuments."

"Professor Winthrop's archeological team arrived from Marleybone to excavate the Pyramid of the Sun..."