Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

too high of a price!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
ok so I wanted some stuff in the bazaar and like level 15-10 just bout don't got that kind of money to but nice gear to not die in battle and stuff I think we should make it least for example spell binder hood one thousand gold at least ok any other wizard agrees with me or teacher

jenna lengendblood level 21

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
The Spellbinder Hood gives no statistical boost, so I don't understand why you need this to "not die in battle." It is available from Eloise Merryweather in MooShu, but is in very low supply at the bazaar so the price shoots up.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
twilight sparkle on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
ok so I wanted some stuff in the bazaar and like level 15-10 just bout don't got that kind of money to but nice gear to not die in battle and stuff I think we should make it least for example spell binder hood one thousand gold at least ok any other wizard agrees with me or teacher

The key to getting gold for better gear is to gather every single reagent you can, and sell everything. I rarely am without the next level gear in my bank. Crafting is great (if you want to do that), but it can wait until leveling up takes longer giving you more opportunity to have enough gold to buy that gear.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
It's like I've told soo many people who needed gold. Fight battles. Do your quests. Click Wooden Chests. Sell anything you can't use to Elik in the bazaar. Your gold will pile up. Selling reagents is a good idea, unless you want to craft in the future. And, really, they don't bring much when you sell them. Pet Snacks bring more gold, I have sold them regularly, because you'll always get more. IF, you keep fighting battles and doing quests. Idk, I'm not calling you lazy, but half of the issues people complain about are rooted in the fact that they're basically lazy, and don't want to put in the work it takes to advance in this game. But people don't listen, they'd rather beg for help and such. I'm at the point where I don't accept any friend requests, because I know it's going to lead to people constantly asking me to port, help, or buy them something. Even worse, it leads to idiots porting into your battles. I guess my final point is that Gold is pretty easy to get. Thanks for reading, have fun! :D

Squire
May 10, 2013
twilight sparkle on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:

1000 gold is not THAT much gold. I just bought a mount rental (7 day) for 10000 gold.

And no, Spellbinder Hood is not 1000 gold. Spellbinder Hood is about 2350 gold.
Depends, if Elik is running out of Spellbinder Hood it would at least be 2550.

In Eloise in MooShu, it sells for 1510. Eloise never runs out of her equipment.

And RavenLady777, no You can not craft Spellbinder Hood. There is no recipe in the spiral for the hood.