Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Christmas in July Free Item M.I.A

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
I noticed today that it is now Christmas in July in the spiral and that we get a free code for something Christmassy, so I entered it in and it said it worked but when I went into my backpack on the game there was nothing new Is there any way to find my Christmassy gift?

Administrator
You answered your own question, young Wizard.

The item does not appear in your backpack - it will appear in the Gift Window on the left of your screen the next time you log into Wizard101.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
You answered your own question, young Wizard.

The item does not appear in your backpack - it will appear in the Gift Window on the left of your screen the next time you log into Wizard101.
I entered the coe but i didn't get my gift and the gift icon on the left didn't appear

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Yippee skippee! I got a pet snack.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
I got a snack, check your other wizards. My gift was on my noob wiz.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
my question, did you log in then redeem the code? log into the w101 launcher that is. if so, you have to quit and log back in to redeem your present tell me if this helps :D

Survivor
May 29, 2009
I logged on immediately after entering a code and it said to log on for the item, after I logged on, I had no gift window on the left or anywhere.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
Gabriel 1 savage p... on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
my question, did you log in then redeem the code? log into the w101 launcher that is. if so, you have to quit and log back in to redeem your present tell me if this helps :D
I checked my other wizard and it was there! I got a evil snowman transformation

Shannon Winterblossom Lvl 8
Evan Deathrider Lvl 12

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Never mind about my previous post, I logged on today and got a house decoration. :(

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
Squire
May 10, 2013
bronchitisfan101 on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
I entered the coe but i didn't get my gift and the gift icon on the left didn't appear
If your backpack is full, you will not receive the item and it will go in your bank. If both your bank and backpack is full, you will be unable to get stuff. Make sure you have a spot for your items in your backpack