Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A New Housing Item: Theater Player

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
So I was thinking if there were some scenes in the game that wizards would want to replay since some scenes like the Morganthe in Gamma's room is only seen once per wizard. So I thought if Kingsisle could make a housing item that played scenes (Morganthe in gamma's room, Malistaire Ending, etc.) This is so that wizards could replay something that they particularily liked (I like the Morganthe in gamma's room and how she destroyed the miniature Spiral and how Merle did that Banishing thing), Please think on this KI, I LOVE that scene so much and don't want to keep making my wizards finish Zafaria just to see it. Oh yeah to get it registered into your Theater Player, its registered automatically and will get itself in when you see it for the first time. It can be also sold like the Music Player for 1000 Gold.

Thanks,
Adrian Shield Lv. 74 at the time
Valdus MoonWraith Lv. 17

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Great Idea!

P.S Please put a spoiler warning next time you talk about far parts in the game.

Ryan SoulShard Magus , second , third

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Magic Lover on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
So I was thinking if there were some scenes in the game that wizards would want to replay since some scenes like the Morganthe in Gamma's room is only seen once per wizard. So I thought if Kingsisle could make a housing item that played scenes (Morganthe in gamma's room, Malistaire Ending, etc.) This is so that wizards could replay something that they particularily liked (I like the Morganthe in gamma's room and how she destroyed the miniature Spiral and how Merle did that Banishing thing), Please think on this KI, I LOVE that scene so much and don't want to keep making my wizards finish Zafaria just to see it. Oh yeah to get it registered into your Theater Player, its registered automatically and will get itself in when you see it for the first time. It can be also sold like the Music Player for 1000 Gold.

Thanks,
Adrian Shield Lv. 74 at the time
Valdus MoonWraith Lv. 17

Wow, Yes!!! I LOVED That Scene, & I've only seen it once.
I would totally buy a scene player!!!

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf