Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waiting on a Friend bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2013
In Trinton avenue when im sent up in the portal to talk to Sohmer, I am unable to interact with him.The golden question mark is above him, but there is no prompt to actually interact with him, even by clicking on him.

Is there some way to bypass this issue? I've completed the rest of trinton avenue.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
vaklor4 on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
In Trinton avenue when im sent up in the portal to talk to Sohmer, I am unable to interact with him.The golden question mark is above him, but there is no prompt to actually interact with him, even by clicking on him.

Is there some way to bypass this issue? I've completed the rest of trinton avenue.
That just happened to me too on a new wizard I started. I had to "back up" a few times, and walk away from him. Then, when I approached him again, the interactive "x" box did come up. Not sure why that is happening now?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
This has been happening for awhile.
You can do a work-around for this glitch by clicking "esc" then selecting your wizard to play again. Sadly, you will have to do it each time you need to interact with him, but it does work.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
RavenLady777 on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
This has been happening for awhile.
You can do a work-around for this glitch by clicking "esc" then selecting your wizard to play again. Sadly, you will have to do it each time you need to interact with him, but it does work.
not necessarily, just go to somewhere else for a few seconds and go back to him.this can happen on sigles sometimes. just go to a diff area and go back. it will work when you go back

-jack