Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gameplay idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 22, 2012
My sister and I play on the same account, but we want to play together, we dont want to have to pay for another membership as money is tight, so I was thinking, when you log in instead of booting the other person off, they would be able to stay on, but, so that you can't use this to log on to the same char and lvl up pets while saving enery because I know people would do this, say I logged on and played with allison, then when my sister logs on, allison would be grayed out, and she could play on her wizard, but if you are the second-sixth person who logged on, you cannot spend crowns, only the first person to log in can. I think this would be fun and I know you probably wont do this but i hope you do Lol

Administrator
We appreciate your dilemma, however online games simply don't work like that, young Wizard. One account=one login at a time.

You can, however, request that your account be split so you both have your own accounts.

Learn more here:
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/can-i-transfer-a-character-between-accounts-16444

Yes we can transfer characters as a limited courtesy between two accounts if:

a) both accounts (the from & to) are linked in a Family of Accounts
b) both accounts pass our security checks
c) both accounts are subscribed for a 1 year term

If your situation meet these conditions, send an email to support@wizard101.com and let Mr Lincoln know the Source Account, the Destination Account, and the name of the character(s) to be transferred and he will look into the transfer for you.

All of Mr Lincoln's decisions are final when it comes to character transfer requests. All transfers are performed at the discretion of KingsIsle Entertainment

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
I was wondering if you can download wizard101 on two computers using the same account and without the family plan?

Administrator
You can download it on two different computers, but you cannot log into the same account at the same time.

One account = one login at a time.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 08, 2013
I play on 3 different computers, but yes you can only log in on one computer at a time. Unless your a wizard101 geek like me and have two separate accounts and two computers setting next to each other playing two wizards at the same time..lol

Survivor
May 27, 2013