Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Repeat Savarstaad Pass?

AuthorMessage
Aug 05, 2011
Recently, after working with my wizards through Savarstaad Pass, I noticed that one of them has to repeat it all again.

I have 2 accounts so I can play with 2 wizards at the same time so they can help each other . It happens that my ice wizard is doing quests together with my storm wizard. Having finished Savarstaad Pass I gave a little break from that world and went to do a few quests in Celestia (both wizards are around level 51/52 - storm levels up quicker as it gets more xp in my case). Later, I returned to carry on doing Grizzleheim as I wanted to then get on to do Wintertusk to level up quicker. I had reached, by then, Vigrid Roughland so by going to enter the area I realized that I could access it with my storm but not with my ice. Only then I realized that the quests I had done in Savarstaad Pass had disappeared from my ice wizard! Has anyone else experience this same problem?

Also, both wizards had lost the quest gotten from Zeke - even though I had already collected the yard birds from Savarstaad Pass and Northguard.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone has experienced the same problem and if so what was the feedback on your reporting this problem (in case you have reported it)?