Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Interesting Game Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
After going on the forum and checking posts daily I always find a interesting idea or two but the ideas slowly fade until they are forgotten. So here some of my own ideas and others.

Ever get tired of waving a wand around or staff. Maybe swinging a sword spices things up but what if we wanted to cast without those but didn't want to lose our stats? Soooo as a idea I saw people suggested gloves as a kind of wand. I saw the gloves should have the emblem of the school they are on the back and while standing still or in a battle you float a ball of magic energy of the school in your hand. The wand attack would be they launch that ball of energy at your enemy. Secondly, an idea i had is what if we could use spellbooks a wizard's best friend in battle. Maybe they could be a sort of wand that you get at the beginning and scales up to you but you find wands better and for the people who want to work they can improve this book using reagents which increase in difficultly the more you improve it.

Advanced schools. Maybe when we reach a certain level you get a call from your teacher saying they want to test your true abilities. So when you go there they challenge you to a duel (which would be amazingly hard and is solo) and if you win they tell you there is a much more advanced form of magic that they can teach.(Like any other battle you can do it as many times as you like)
Death: Chaos
Life: Nature or Leaf
Balance: Equivalence
Myth: Earth
Fire: Magma or Ash
Storm: IDK
Ice: Glacier

Chaos would be what it sounds like, to wreck havoc upon your enemies so it's like a saboteur class.
Nature (or Leaf) is more offensive than life normally is by using spells like link that damage but also heal
Equivalence makes sure them and their allies are in order by getting rid of negative things like weakness or dispels etc.(end of thinking capacity)
Earth is focused on AoE and such.
Magma(IDK)
(Put Storm's name here) is focused on devastating shields one by one.
Glacier is focused on freezing their opponent in place with difficult situations.
Your stats would work for these schools as your normal schools.
There would only be a set of 10 spells like so: 90 to 100 and go on for other updates.

Other things: As people have suggested we should have a pip that counts as 3 pips like a Mega or Super pip.
Larger decks because some people's decks are bursting with cards they want to use but have no room for.
Different battle stances. What if we could change our stances in battle for example: a tall and mighty stance where if you get hit you turn your head slightly but turn back and if you are defeated you just look down to the side in shame. I remember reading something saying that we should have different animations for hits. He said things like in small damage you kind of shrug it off. For medium you do the normal one. For large hits you fall back on your rear.

Post any ideas or improvements to the ideas above if you want.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
I think you have some really cool ideas that i for one stand behind and would like to seen in the live game. I hope my opinion at the very least counts for something.

Scarlet Dragonpetal LVL 90 Pyro