Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch in Crimson Fields?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
Okay, well. Crimson Fields is a pain. I went into it the other day. I talked to the goat, your usual quests. But at a point in the dungeon, where you need to talk to someone, the box that says "Press x or click them to talk" never shows up. It first happened when you're told to find these two NPCs in the area. I got it to work the second time. Then it was a while before I had to talk to Bricktop. It was fine, until I had the same problem with him. Is this just a glitch awaiting to be fixed, or is it just me? Oh, by the way, if anyone wants to come try and help me with the dungeon, go ahead. My wizard's name is Nicole Lifegarden,

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Moonspark1234 on May 15, 2013 wrote:
Okay, well. Crimson Fields is a pain. I went into it the other day. I talked to the goat, your usual quests. But at a point in the dungeon, where you need to talk to someone, the box that says "Press x or click them to talk" never shows up. It first happened when you're told to find these two NPCs in the area. I got it to work the second time. Then it was a while before I had to talk to Bricktop. It was fine, until I had the same problem with him. Is this just a glitch awaiting to be fixed, or is it just me? Oh, by the way, if anyone wants to come try and help me with the dungeon, go ahead. My wizard's name is Nicole Lifegarden,
It's usually a glitch that eventually clears itself. (It happens elsewhere too)
I've found that click "X" anyway sometimes works.