Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

High Level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
I started Krokotopia at level 17. Now I am level 20 in the Kroksphinx. Do i have a high level to be there? it is really easy for me anyways. It might just be me but I dont know. my sister started at lvl 11! (btw she is a storm, destiny windgem)

Alexandra Firegem, Life

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
alexandrafiregem on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
I started Krokotopia at level 17. Now I am level 20 in the Kroksphinx. Do i have a high level to be there? it is really easy for me anyways. It might just be me but I dont know. my sister started at lvl 11! (btw she is a storm, destiny windgem)

Alexandra Firegem, Life
It doesn't matter if you are a "high" level or not. We all play at our own pace. Higher levels just means the quests will be easier, as you have found.

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011

Alexandra Firegem, Life
I started krokotopia at lvl 19 and i am lvl 23 and i havent finished krokosphinx yet but you have reason its very easy defeating enemies

Delver
Feb 25, 2013

Alexandra Firegem, Life
Sis, I always say everyone plays at their own pace! Just because I started krokotopia at level 11 doesn't mean everyone does!

Destiny Windgem, level 34 diviner
Kiley Frost, level 5 thaumaturge

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Also, higher levels are way better than low levels.

Destiny Windgem, level 41

PS. Do quests more often, you only got up 2 levels since you posted this! And that was more than a month ago.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
Thanks for the replies everyone.

Alexandra Firegem Level 22