Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Katz and big ben

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
Hi. I'm now past Jacques the Scratcher and up to katz lab. I'm SOOOO tired of soloing 95% of the game. One of my friends comes on sometimes, and not for long when she does. This is why I want help from one of you. First, if you oblidge, I want to say a few things.
1. I expect you to be able to heal yourself, since I can't.
2.Please, please, please, stay in the dungeon unless you need to go. Don't leave me all by my lonesome halfway through.
3. Talk to me! I hate questing through silent dungeons.

Thank you so much for considering! I'll meet you at 10:00 a.m. eastern time on the dryad realm in reagent's square. Remember, Look for Amy Duskbreeze. Thanks SOOO much! Again, we'll be questing through Katz lab and big ben, so come prepared !

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
That is a lot of demands for a cry for help. Good luck, if you see me in game, I give help help with no qualifications.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Survivor
May 24, 2009
hey im Jochua battleheart im a level 37 death. i work silently making onlly a few words unless i know who it is in the real world. also ill help u under some demands.
1) I will remain slient through most of the dungeon.
2) If i say a command you will lisent to it.
3) I will flee if iii haft to but will comeback when im ready.
4) Im doing this for me not for you.
5) you gotta friend me.
thats all my demands.
Joshua Battleheart, level 37 Death.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I have been having serious problems with katz. I finished it and everything, but then it made it so i cannot to talk to Watson. I talked to kingsisle but they told me to do what i already did and the clock work tells you he is in big ben. I cannot get to big ben because I cant talk to Watson who tells you to talk to Sherlok Bones who then tells you to talk to his friend who then tells you to go into Big Ben and defeat Meowiarty.

Random2270
Angela Gem

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Angela Gem on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
I have been having serious problems with katz. I finished it and everything, but then it made it so i cannot to talk to Watson. I talked to kingsisle but they told me to do what i already did and the clock work tells you he is in big ben. I cannot get to big ben because I cant talk to Watson who tells you to talk to Sherlok Bones who then tells you to talk to his friend who then tells you to go into Big Ben and defeat Meowiarty.

Random2270
Angela Gem
When you completed Katz Lab did you walk around the ending fight and talk to Glunk? If you did not do the fight the credit for that dungeon does not register.

(warning Spelling maybe off)

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Northlite on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
When you completed Katz Lab did you walk around the ending fight and talk to Glunk? If you did not do the fight the credit for that dungeon does not register.

(warning Spelling maybe off)
Will it ever work again

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Angela Gem on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
Will it ever work again
yes, you should be able to redo that dungeon after you have left it more then 30 mins. or signed off the game.