Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

odd Bazaar Happenings

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Ok maybe I need to be explained to how the bazaar works ....

But I was in the bazaar looking to buy regents when I seen my regent that I wanted to buy... I went to buy it and it said that this was already bought.... I say to my self How can this be ... considering that there was no one in the bazaar at the time ( and yes I mean no one) so is the bazaar realm wide? if I see a regent that I want to buy shows up and someone else buys it on a different realm it affects the realm I am on?

Thanks in advance for all reply's...

And as always....
Thanks For Reading

Administrator
The Bazaar spans all Realms. If someone sells an item on Wu Realm, and you're on Pixie, you'll see it in the Bazaar. That being said, if someone on Wu Realm purchases something, it is removed from the Bazaar.

One Elik to rule them all!

https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide/trade-shopping4

Wizard101 has a Bazaar!
Olde Town is the place to be - there you will find the Bazaar. Players are able to sell their extra items to a new shopkeeper named Elik Silverfist. That's me on the left! I'll pay you the value in gold for the item based on supply and demand. If I already have lots of the item you are selling me then I will pay you less gold for yours. If I'm low or out of stock on the item you are selling, I will pay you more gold!

This also means that if I have lots of an item already in my inventory, I will sell it for a lower price, and if I only have a few, or one, I will sell the item for a much higher price! All prices are based on my current stock of items, so shop often for that special bargain, young Wizards! And don't worry, if someone sells an item on Wu Realm, and you're on Pixie, you'll see it in my inventory - I've got all the Realms covered!

community@wizard101.com