Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot fight Bloodseeker properly...

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
I always try to fight Bloodseeker and his minion, but instead of him and his minion, I fight two minions (which are in this case Splitoof Ragers)

Any help would be apreciated. Thank you in advance.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Some bosses require you to fight more than 2 monsters (boss and minion) I recently fought a fire boss in the plaza of conquests in ds and I fought a boss and 2 minions. I thought it was a glitch too, but now I think that it's just how some bosses are... Good luck Oh and as for the 2 minions instead of 1 minion and boss, try walking around the minions and come from behind. Try walking up to the boss so he sees you. If this doesnt work, than i guess your only choice is fight the minions and try again

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
I always try to fight Bloodseeker and his minion, but instead of him and his minion, I fight two minions (which are in this case Splitoof Ragers)

Any help would be apreciated. Thank you in advance.
It is kind of tricky. Watch where the other two minions are walking. Wait until they are "behind" Bloodseeker, and then approach him. That way you should end up with Bloodseeker and one minion. Hope this works for you.