Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scrap Metal Issues

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
I have gotten pretty frustrated recently that my marleybone crafting quest calls for scrap metal and the only place I can find scrap metal is in marleybone. I have already passed marleybone I dont want to have to go back just to look for reagents.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
The Wise One on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
I have gotten pretty frustrated recently that my marleybone crafting quest calls for scrap metal and the only place I can find scrap metal is in marleybone. I have already passed marleybone I dont want to have to go back just to look for reagents.
I don't know what level you are, or how far you have gone, but scrap iron can be found in other locations. This link gives more details:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Scrap_Iron

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
If you don't want to go back for reagents you can some times find it in Wintertusk here and there.

I don't think there is much if any in Mooshu and good luck scalping it at the Bazaar. Since crafting has become more popular these things just don't show up much at the Bazaar.

As for me I go into the first area off Digimoore Station and head for the teleporters to go to different towers and change realms and repeat - tedious agreed but gets it done.

Unless you have a reason to craft you may want to cut that tie now and do not take quests from this world up as they only get more aggravating. Black Lotus altho plentiful there, I never come across enough questing to complete the craft quest.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Marleybone seems like the best spot for scrap metal. Or at least it is the best place ive found to farm it.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
The famous scrap iron, how we LOVE spending hours trying to get our hands on 1 piece of you for our crafting quest..... Its native to marleybone, and sometimes can be found at the bazaar if your EXTREMELY lucky!! Switch realms and go on early to find the best results

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Scrap_Iron