Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone else wish we could feed pets anytime

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I seen Darthjt mention this as well as others have said it, And ive thought about it plenty.

I wish KI would allow us to feed our pets snacks anytime even when not playing minigames. It would even be nice if you had to go to a certain area like pet pavillion just to feed but not have to play a game to do so.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
There is a phone app called "Grub Guardian" - you can feed your pets while you are not playing the game using that.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
i agree i hate that you have to play a mini game just to feed your pet.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
yea i totally agree bro i trying to get my pet to mega and i ust dont have the time to play the whole game

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
This as well as other ways to train have been suggested since the pets started getting good talents that are of more use in battle. It hasn't changed yet and I doubt it will anytime soon if ever. KI has given the players a lot of things that have been asked for and this is just one of them.

When KI does give us things that have been asked for, you can rest assured you will have to work for it.

I believe Professor Greyrose has a slogan at the bottom of all her posts saying:

"With Persistance......Victory is assured