Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need friends to help with the jabberwock!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
Hey Everyone!
I'm stuck and can't progress without beating the jabberwock. I'm 74 balance and would like to make a plan to meet up with some other wizards to defeat him. I've been realm hopping and asking randoms in Caliburn but it's not working and been days now with no game play :( Can we make a date? Thanks,
Madison

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kennedyem3 on Jan 18, 2013 wrote:
Hey Everyone!
I'm stuck and can't progress without beating the jabberwock. I'm 74 balance and would like to make a plan to meet up with some other wizards to defeat him. I've been realm hopping and asking randoms in Caliburn but it's not working and been days now with no game play :( Can we make a date? Thanks,
Madison
Have you tried asking for quest help on any of the fansites? This link shows Mercenaries for Hire:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Or you can just post your own note on that fansite, and ask for help there too. Responses are very quick (real-time, no delays). Good Luck.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
kennedyem3 on Jan 18, 2013 wrote:
Hey Everyone!
Madison
Prior to doing this fight it is helpful to check the link given to know his cheats, he is very high health and it is a long fight, with out knowing what to expect makes a short defeat for you. We have done this with 2 wizards once we got the plan in place of how to attack him. Dispels and shields - treasure cards were needed.

Meet ups on the forum are tough since you must set up time, time zone, realm and there is a delay in posting your message.

I can relate to "no help" as the world progress. Finding help may be take weeks/months. A lot of people who have managed to complete difficult fights are reluctant to repeat them also. We always try to help as we are questing a long but as the worlds progress realms become vacant so we do not see many other wizards.

It is too bad that after Marleybone say, the realms available don't shorten up so you have a better chance of seeing someone else. Many who play have friends, another account or family to fall back on so they really don't understand many of us wizards that do not have this help.

As the game progresses the players also become more "serious" about the game so that does not help either. My other half has been ridiculed more then once about his casual game style to the point where he will never quest with out me now.

Kane & Mary - Saviors of the Spiral