Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Golem Court

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
A friend of mine asked if I can go to Golem Tower with her. She is a menu chatter but she is still my friend. But anyways it came up with a message saying Your Friend is Busy. I was freaking out. And so was she. If the administrators can make it so we ARE allowed in there with our friends I would be very thankful!

-Christina Dreamheart
Level 44
Life

Administrator
Golem Court and Golem Tower are different things, young Wizard.

You can teleport to a friend in Golem Court, but the Tower itself is a quest your friend must do on her own, just as you had to do that quest on your own, and so did millions of other players. Your friend will often face areas that they have to defeat alone, and Golem Tower is good practice for that.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
happycow48 on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
A friend of mine asked if I can go to Golem Tower with her. She is a menu chatter but she is still my friend. But anyways it came up with a message saying Your Friend is Busy. I was freaking out. And so was she. If the administrators can make it so we ARE allowed in there with our friends I would be very thankful!

-Christina Dreamheart
Level 44
Life
Just in case you didn't see this, (for future reference), you can reply to a menu chatter with the phrase found under "Activities" in the chat bubble. The phrase says "You have to do that quest solo."

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009