Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just wondering !!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 21, 2009
In the next level 90 - 100 how is the next rank going to work ? 11 pips ? 10 pips is alot now less you get 3 yellow and rest white you can't play it. Will KI give us more pips, As the spell ranks get higher our pips stay the same. At this rate we will run out of pips and have no way to play the newer spells to come. Just something I been wondering about.

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
I totally get what you mean! But as you upgrade to bigger levels, you power pip chance increases. So, and I'm just spitballing here, you might get a atleast 90% of a power pip chance at that level. Maybe even 100%!!! You can get them from clothing too. I do not know if this is true, because I am only level 40 and no where close to level 90, but I am pretty sure. Hope this Helps!

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
In the next level 90 - 100 how is the next rank going to work ? 11 pips ? 10 pips is alot now less you get 3 yellow and rest white you can't play it. Will KI give us more pips, As the spell ranks get higher our pips stay the same. At this rate we will run out of pips and have no way to play the newer spells to come. Just something I been wondering about.

i agree with you, we would need more pips for the new lvl 100. ( if it really is going to be made lol. )