Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-4-13

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy 2013, everyone! The world did not end, and thus, there is another Feedback Friday, the first one of the year!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

I do love the start of a new year, full of dates to scribble on your calendar, new possibilities to explore, and of course, a whole new set of updates to plan for Wizard101.

Our question is this week, as is typical to kick off a new year, what is the ONE thing you'd like to see us add to Wizard101 in 2013?

Have a great weekend all, and stay warm! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I would love to see them add the star aura spell that boosts Life's attack, not just healing capabilities.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 86 Life

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Professor Falmea on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
Happy 2013, everyone! The world did not end, and thus, there is another Feedback Friday, the first one of the year!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

I do love the start of a new year, full of dates to scribble on your calendar, new possibilities to explore, and of course, a whole new set of updates to plan for Wizard101.

Our question is this week, as is typical to kick off a new year, what is the ONE thing you'd like to see us add to Wizard101 in 2013?

Two words -- Candy World. Please.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2011
I'd like to see the game finally get to level 100, that would be awesome!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
In case anyone isn't familiar with Candy World, this is what Professor Greyrose told us about it:

I'm from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I'm actually only a half sister to them, which is why I have faerie wings and they do not). My two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably my half-faery blood that made me "the good one." I learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

Ambrose heard of my abilities and asked me to be the Ice Professor at Ravenwood.

". . . with Persistence, Victory is assured

~Lydia Greyrose
Professor of Ice Magic

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011

One of the things i'd probably like to see is maybe a strength boost to balance. Maybe even a way to keep on attacking (even when the enemy is dead) like in P101. It would help some of us balance wizards who may be struggling on one in a million. Currently when i am posting i am also on Wizard101 and i was talking to someone about getting the one in a million badge. It came up that one head (if it didn't hit a million) the enemy would die, so maybe also the game can see how much you would've hit and give you the badge if it was a million?

-Transcendent Unknown Sorcerer

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Although I once said that I like story expansion worlds, I dont really want all worlds to be like that. I would kind of like to see a side world thrown in with the slew of story expansions we've seen, even if it's just some slightly higher level areas added behind those unused gates in Wysteria.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Geographer
Feb 19, 2010

These are the things i am wishful for;

1. Better pet system for faster training.

2. 2+ pp wands.

3. Gear updates that ratio to the mobs we are fighting.

4. More new packs.

5. More card bundles.

6. More professor feedback on forum issues that never get answered.

7. An easy button from staples for all those people that cannot seem to get by in azteca. Just so we can take the ear plugs out.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
I would like to see 'The Idea of mine which i posted called'

Forcing Upgrade and Cloning of Pets

It doesn't by pass all the work for i still expect fairly random hatching but maybe an upgrade to that too like Advanced Hatching allowing to choose say 2 aspects of both pets for both abilities and talents to automatically transfer to pet meaning

4 abilities and 4 talents or at least say 1 from each being 2 and 2

Crowns or say 3 times the Gold Cost required to Hatch the more specialized Pet

I will be spreading the word about my Post as I said above i called it

Forcing Upgrade and Cloning of Pets

It wouldn't by pass too much for the cost exceeds general purchase of snacks or getting snack and spending a few days with energy. I may say though as much as 2x the Gold Value I had suggested could be done to make it still take a little effort. It really isnt too much when you consider time and effort.

In other words i would hope the Gold Max for say 91+ will be increased as well if this is added to say 2x the current amount of 350k to afford the costs if you were to add it with 2x what i suggested as Gold Value. If not at least 450k if you were to add what i suggested...I will be looking around for people to post to it but yeah...

Anyways hope this is well heard,
BLSK

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
the word "foo" added to the "red list" I have seed it misused so many times i don't even know the proper use of it.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I don't know if this has already been an idea, I haven't read many of the posts in the dorms, but I'd love to be able to get critical with blades, traps, and weaknesses as well as damage and healing. For example: a 70% fireblade would be critical, or a 50% myth trap, or a 50% weakness. They would simply be double percentage. I realize that a problem with this may be in pvp, and so maybe this idea could be prevented in pvp? Another problem could be 300% sharpened supercharges or 440% potent backdrafts. Regardless, I just thought that it might be a very cool addition to the game.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
I know this is an old subject but I really really want hair and eye changes!

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
we need a group finder option!! i am tired of going to the instance and waiting around only to have no one show up, then switch servers and wait more...

ellie

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
1. Hair changes that will not cost crowns only. And new hair styles for new wizards, with one FREE change to any existing wizard. This is long overdue.
2. More side worlds like Wysteria since a lot of us will never see the newest storyline worlds simply due to lack of time to quest the latest long battles.
thanks! :)

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Wands that give 2 or more starting power pips.
It is needed we are way behind schedule for this seeing how mobs now get almost a full bar of power pips to start.
Professor we deserve this.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
The last (maybe) world in the Morganthe storyline. Even though i' m not done with Azteca.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
I would like you to had a Greek and Roman Mythology world

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
These are the things i am wishful for;

1. Better pet system for faster training.

2. 2+ pp wands.

3. Gear updates that ratio to the mobs we are fighting.

4. More new packs.

5. More card bundles.

6. More professor feedback on forum issues that never get answered.

7. An easy button from staples for all those people that cannot seem to get by in azteca. Just so we can take the ear plugs out.
Uh, why the hate???? (number 7) If you don't want to listen to the complaints don't read it. Food for thought.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
I know that "feedback friday" was yesterday and therefore am a day late, but this seems to be eternal so what does it matter?

I am heavy into farming for housing items, decorating my houses (i have 6 character and 3 houses on each) ... I want to see more diversification for housing elements ... for example ... there are some crown items that I purchased to wear and I would like to store them in a closet where other people can see my robes, hats and shoes that I have collected ... I may be a mom and hate shopping in real life ... but here in Wizard 101 .... I CANT SEEM TO THROW MY FAVORITES AWAY! I would actually pay crowns to be able to do this! I mean there is actually items found around the spiral that you could hang things in or put things on or place these items on ... do you feel me K.I. and the wizard101 fan's?

Another idea ... I don't understand why when we plant our seeds in a pot, we CAN'T MOVE THEM?!? In real life we are able to move pots all the time ...

Oh and one last thing here ... I hate the fact that the attic seems to be for all houses and not just one house ... if I own two houses in real life ... they don't share attic space ... that would be like a storage unit (or the shared bank) and also ... I want to plant all my plants not sell them ... they are taking over my attic, bank, backpack and shared back AAaahhhhh! There has to be a way to label them like reagents but have number of plants attached to them instead of listing the same plant(s) over and over and over again.

Lots of ideas here ... hope to see them real soon!

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
  • More character Customization.
  • Improvement in stats on high level gear.
  • Improvements in pet training.
  • Slight Increase in drop rates, especially quest items.
  • Quest arrow on ALL quests.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
i would like to see school mounts and a new life spell that hits all enemies - lvl 72 life wizard kane mythmender

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011

I would like the hatching timer to be shorter. I am a huge pet collector and that would do me miracles.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Kelly Ravenwraith on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
I know that "feedback friday" was yesterday and therefore am a day late, but this seems to be eternal so what does it matter?

I am heavy into farming for housing items, decorating my houses (i have 6 character and 3 houses on each) ... I want to see more diversification for housing elements ... for example ... there are some crown items that I purchased to wear and I would like to store them in a closet where other people can see my robes, hats and shoes that I have collected ... I may be a mom and hate shopping in real life ... but here in Wizard 101 .... I CANT SEEM TO THROW MY FAVORITES AWAY! I would actually pay crowns to be able to do this! I mean there is actually items found around the spiral that you could hang things in or put things on or place these items on ... do you feel me K.I. and the wizard101 fan's?

Another idea ... I don't understand why when we plant our seeds in a pot, we CAN'T MOVE THEM?!? In real life we are able to move pots all the time ...

Oh and one last thing here ... I hate the fact that the attic seems to be for all houses and not just one house ... if I own two houses in real life ... they don't share attic space ... that would be like a storage unit (or the shared bank) and also ... I want to plant all my plants not sell them ... they are taking over my attic, bank, backpack and shared back AAaahhhhh! There has to be a way to label them like reagents but have number of plants attached to them instead of listing the same plant(s) over and over and over again.

Lots of ideas here ... hope to see them real soon!
There was a time pots could be move even after seeds were planted, but a few things were changed after a few glitches appeared. It has been suggested that seed count be done in the same manner as reagents, but we still don't have that yet. With some plants that drop multiple seeds during the growth process, I don't find the need to keep more than I can actually tend in a single garden at any one time.

As for displaying the gear, you might try crafting a few manniquins.

As for the Attic issue, I can understand that too, but I generally put things in there that I may want to move to another house instead of carrying it in my backpack. I don't always go to one of the other houses, but when I do, the item is then in the Attic and ready to be put where I want it.

As for what I would like to see this year, MORE SIDE WORLDS.