Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Keeping up with friends

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
I've got two great friends (lives in different states) that I've met here on Wizard101 and we've been playing together since we met in Mooshu and "finished" the game (pre-azteca) and we also, play Pirate101 together. I know that we got friend code to use to find each other in the other game, but what I'd like to see is when one of us is playing Wizard101 and the other is playing Pirate101. In our friend list it would show by their name in () either something like (P101) or (W101) so we know whether they are online playing the other game or offline. I know some will say that you might not want to be showing up that your playing the other game but that is where the hide from friends option is there to use. Also, this could be set up with only the characters that your friends know of, for example your friends know of your fire wizard/musketeer but wouldn't know about your other pirates and vice versa where they wouldn't know all of your wizards. Unless KI sets it where you could let them know of all your wizards/pirates. This just some "food for thought" KI.