Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

aguave transmute spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2008
whats the purpose of it if we don't have access to buying it yet since its for the next rank crafter i been collecting aguave left and right and only have one nectar from it and i cant transmute any to do the quest cause i need the rank the quest gives in order to even buy it if that's planned that way its mid evil.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
i am in the same boat as you so hard to get the nectar i need to be able transmute it now not after i finish the quest

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Same here! I don't see the point of this, like why would we need agave nectar but to get it the transmute is transcendent crafter only? It makes no sense, and I think Kingsisle should change it. Does anybody know another why to get agave nectar? Would appreciate it, thanks!

Sophia Lifeblade

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
i finally got all the agave nectar i had to pick up about a hundred agave leaves to get the five nectar that i needed. it just takes a lot of luck.

Mark IronHead

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
Well, the point in having the Agave Nectar Transmute be a Transcendent Crafter only is that the Gear requires Agave Nectar. You only need 5 Agave Nectar. Don't be lazy, just keep harvesting Agave Leaves until you get it. I already finished my Quest and have plenty of Agave Nectar left.