Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big issue with House games hunt and tag

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2011
Ok I would like to point out to admins the issue that should be addressed in future expansions with house mini games hunt and tag. As of right now when you initiate game tag or hunt it is impossible to not participate in game. The only way to drop out from house game is either port away from house or cancel mini game which will cancel it for all participants.

Why is this issue?

It is an issue due to fact you are not able to do other things like managing your own house or doing other stuff from gardening to pvping because you are drawn in as participant game if you like it or not.

So I would like to proposes simple choice when every time you start game people get pop up and can have choice to either join or not. This will solve this issue and is not very difficult to implement apart from couple if statements in code.

Many thanks for taking time read this

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
dude i bet they do this so that we will learn that wonce we do some thing it will probably never end.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
or you can just log off see pomblem solved

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
I really like this idea! But also if you choose not to at first later on you can change your mind. However you should also have the option to drop out of the game if you don't want to play anymore, and if you do drop out you have to wait until the next game starts before you can join again. I'm sure tigress4444 would love this idea too!