Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Azteca!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
WildeHilde33 on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
I also am not getting anything from Cyrus, and I am not sure, if I did the " A great storm coming" quest .. truely none of us have any way to know what quest have been completed except for a few badges. Please help!!
Just look at your badges- go to Avalon. If you have the hero of Avalon quest than you're set.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2015
i have been farming azteca for potent trap tc for about 2 days anyone know which boss drops it the most so over farming for on stupid treasure card for crafting -.-!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2016
Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
Azy azteca! The Prettiest world in the spiral!. Yeah in the game You don't save azteca because it's apocolips. Well im not their yet but I did go their with my Friends And I saw Blazelifehammer's videos about it But I know what azteca is bassed on it is... Based on the Aztec empire!. (am I right or am rong? Please tell me if I'm rong)

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
My main quest is in azteca but It wont let me speak to the person I need to speak to. "talk to axaya knifemoon" in the three points everytime I go to talk to this person there is no ? Please help!

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
DreamWeaver817 on Nov 12, 2012 wrote:
Job well done on the new world KI.....The little bit that I have played already, I've enjoyed! The world is beautifully designed and although the questing is time consuming, it is not impossible as I like a little more of a challenge! I appreciate the time an energy you all have put into this game. Kudos to you and keep of the great work.
Yeah, it is beautiful! I loved Cloudburst Forest, and the House of Flowers, as well!

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
hayleysbabe on Jan 12, 2017 wrote:
the shadows will eat all
Umm, where did this come from?

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
natsuxnaruto on Dec 7, 2016 wrote:
i have been farming azteca for potent trap tc for about 2 days anyone know which boss drops it the most so over farming for on stupid treasure card for crafting -.-!
Hmm. Let me see...ok, got it. They aren't very common, but are dropped by most bosses in Azteca. You might just want to pick a boos from Azteca, and stick to fighting them until you get that card.

Developer