Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Azteca!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
I am so excited to see the next world after Azteca. Some people say its the world called Mirage. I don't think its mirage I think it is a world that leads to mirage. My opinion

-Tristan Shadowwhisper Archmage Pyromancer.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
what is the best way to lvl up i really want to go there

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Kingsisle, this is by far the best world you guys have put together, looks epic and i can't wait to go there

Survivor
Mar 14, 2012
I loved azteca the world is so much fun I completed the game not to long ago with 3 other people
There names were Wolf Starheart, Noah Ashwalker, and someone else I forgot his name

I hope other wizards enjoy azteca

-Stephen Whisper
Level 90 necromancer

Survivor
May 15, 2012
good luck to you all out there

Sabrina angleheart level 88 ( almost 89 ) balance wizard

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
help please!!! im in aztecea fighting and all of a sudden I see I did all the quests that i found. I cant go any farther than the maw or cenote or three points. I have quests in other areas but it wont let me go to them. I must be missing a quest to get them open can you please tell me who and where i need to go/see to get the quest to open the other areas like mangrove marsh twin giants etc.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
I am a fire wizzard level 85. I came to aztecea and was greated with the lost pages quest,but was not allowed in the twin giants area so i moved on. well nowI have done all the quests that I could find here,but I cant go any further it will not let me into any other ares. I cant get into the mangrove marsh,alto alto twin growve etc nothing I cant find any other quests and I am just crazy. I have been running around looking and asking but I cant find anything or get an answer please help me I want to move on

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Olivia Freeman on Dec 1, 2012 wrote:
I love the new world Azteca!
I just wish i could go there on my own.
I was wondering?
How do you get the T-Rex mount.
I want it so bad!
I was also wondering?
If you could make a Fairy world?
That would be cool. or a Jungle world!

From Allison BattleRider storm wizard level 41.
Azteca is set in a Jungle for about half of the quests.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
I was wondering?
I want it so bad!
I was also wondering?

The dino mount is in with the Dino Bundle, which can be found at a local GameStop store.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2013
on my level 90 myth wizard i have it finished but why does it end so sad?

Survivor
Feb 11, 2013
WildeHilde33 on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
I also am not getting anything from Cyrus, and I am not sure, if I did the " A great storm coming" quest .. truely none of us have any way to know what quest have been completed except for a few badges. Please help!!
i think your computer is just not working right are you level 80 or up?

Survivor
Feb 11, 2013
I was wondering?
I want it so bad!
I was also wondering?

you get the mount from a prehistoric bundle for 39 dollars
also note it is not online

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
pooh48 on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
can some one please help me i am looking for the treasure card chastisement ---as i need it for my crafting is it a drop or being balance can i craft it?any and all help is appriciated ty.
chastisement is a star school spell and I don't know any boss that drops it regularly

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
megapants146 on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
I am so excited to see the next world after Azteca. Some people say its the world called Mirage. I don't think its mirage I think it is a world that leads to mirage. My opinion

-Tristan Shadowwhisper Archmage Pyromancer.
Azteca is so awesome I finished on my other account but I got banned so I am in dragonspyre and I am really close to beat lvl 50
Brandon moonbreeze

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
plz help
I am in aztecea and I finished the battle in the flower cave thing but now I see there are many places that are not open to me yet, floating mountains,twin giants etc and I can;'t find any quests to move on. Where are the ppl to talk to so I can get the quests to move on. this is the 2nd time in this world I have not been able to move on wth is going on?????

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
Azteca is an I have only been to a few areas but the design is awesome.
If you see me add me wolf hawk rider lvl85storm wizard

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
Zombie triceritops! Just wanted to express my joy at them.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
Jacob Legend on Nov 12, 2012 wrote:
Is this for the test realm only? I cant Go in Azteca I go to Cyrus Drake but he wont give me the task, Or is it just my wizard?
Try finishing all your quests

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
So wait- when i get to level 80 i will need 12000 crowns?! WHAT?

Anyways, to get there take this quiz:

Have you finished Wizard City?
yes=proceed to next question no= finish Wizard City

Have you finished Krokotopia?
yes=proceed to next question no= finish Krokotopia

Have you finished Marleybone?
yes=proceed to next question no= finish Marleybone

Have you finished Mooshu?
yes=proceed to next question no= finish Mooshu

Have you finished Dragonspyre?
yes=proceed to next question no= finish Dragonspyre

Have you finished Celestia?
yes=proceed to next question no= finish Celestia

Have you finished Zafaria?
yes=proceed to next question no= finish Zafaria

Have you finished Avalon?
yes=proceed to next question no= finish Avalon

Next, you will have to talk to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood for a quest to Marleybone. Then you will go to Azteca.

Please answer my crown question!!!

Thanks!!!

Angela Gem
Level 45 Theurgist
school

Katie Goldfountain
Level 27 Sorocer
school

Kaitlyn Glade
Level 16 Pyromancer
school

Nicole Starsmith
Level 17 Thamaturge
school

Christina Summerwraith
Level 11 Necromancer
school

Thanks again!!! Bye!

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
I hace a question here. I am level 89, and if I do one more quest i will be lv 90. Once I'm lv 90, what will happen to the xp i normally would have gotten from later quests, since 90 is the max? Would it just disappear? Would I be able to get it back once the new world comes out? Somebody form KI please help I am holding off on finishing my quest until I know my xp is safe. I really want to continue the storyline but I want my xp even more. Somebody please help!

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
terri myth weaver on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
plz help
I am in aztecea and I finished the battle in the flower cave thing but now I see there are many places that are not open to me yet, floating mountains,twin giants etc and I can;'t find any quests to move on. Where are the ppl to talk to so I can get the quests to move on. this is the 2nd time in this world I have not been able to move on wth is going on?????
Are you talking about the flower cave where you fight blighted yaxche? If so go inside and talk to yaxche, and he will give you a quest to get into tierra de brea

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
Clarke9902 on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:
what is the best way to lvl up i really want to go there
do the storyline. u need to do WC, krok, MB, moosh, DS, Cel, zaf, and av before u do az

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
Jacob Legend on Nov 12, 2012 wrote:
Is this for the test realm only? I cant Go in Azteca I go to Cyrus Drake but he wont give me the task, Or is it just my wizard?
dude just don't talk about it

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I am glad I did/completed Azteca.

I do wish that it had more puzzles and not just battle and battle. Some more cheating bosses (besides good ol' Belloq number 2!) And maybe some more themed character line, I don't read the storyline much, but I only understood Morganthe was directing a meteor (that would destroy whatever came in it's path) to Azteca.

The only part I remember from the end was 'The Celestial Choir' Which I guess means one-a couple more new worlds.

Good job, just some opinions.

Keep up the good work!

Survivor
Oct 15, 2011
I've heard there is a quest that gives the Sharpened Blade in Azteca. Where is it and who do I get the quest from?

Scarlett Moonbringer
Life Wizard