Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance is Over Powered in PVP 1v1

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
It's as simple as that Balance is over powered in PVP you have little to no chance at beating them in 1v1s little alone beating them with a Death class, they just spam Lore Master and destroy any pips you have, Death SUCKS period you people need to stop belittling Death it's a nice class with lots of cool spells but c'mon give the spells some slack on the pips! Death is so hungry for pips in PVP it always starves.

Death needs to be improved or these other classes such as Balance need to be nerfed.

Please don't post any meaningless comments, I would like only comments that can/will help improve this School Imbalance, not comments that quote what I say and tell me I said something wrong or blah blah blah.

(Though I can see that last statement being quoted now.)

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
TheWizardWhoCan on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
It's as simple as that Balance is over powered in PVP you have little to no chance at beating them in 1v1s little alone beating them with a Death class, they just spam Lore Master and destroy any pips you have, Death SUCKS period you people need to stop belittling Death it's a nice class with lots of cool spells but c'mon give the spells some slack on the pips! Death is so hungry for pips in PVP it always starves.

Death needs to be improved or these other classes such as Balance need to be nerfed.

Please don't post any meaningless comments, I would like only comments that can/will help improve this School Imbalance, not comments that quote what I say and tell me I said something wrong or blah blah blah.

(Though I can see that last statement being quoted now.)
Just saying Myth is on same boat as Death when fighting Balance since they both need their pips to do good damage and balance can easy take them off and leave us with debuffs of spamming lore into gaze.

The only solution i can think of honestly is giving Death and Myth a new lore spell that can help us beat Balance and Ice like something to help lower their health faster or something that's not that easy for them to handle ( i guess). But yea either way a good new lore spell that could be 5 pips that would help us have a fair chance against balance and ice is a good idea imo also having a new utility spell for death could have in a spell that helps them a lot, For death idk really know what good utility they could have to help them so yea.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
SanicTheHegFlame on Jun 2, 2016 wrote:
Just saying Myth is on same boat as Death when fighting Balance since they both need their pips to do good damage and balance can easy take them off and leave us with debuffs of spamming lore into gaze.

The only solution i can think of honestly is giving Death and Myth a new lore spell that can help us beat Balance and Ice like something to help lower their health faster or something that's not that easy for them to handle ( i guess). But yea either way a good new lore spell that could be 5 pips that would help us have a fair chance against balance and ice is a good idea imo also having a new utility spell for death could have in a spell that helps them a lot, For death idk really know what good utility they could have to help them so yea.
i don't that will work because there second issus (IMMUNITY) Pro At Immunity in PVP so, armor pierce doesn't even bother me because have good resist on mine ice wizard)

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
JustinFrostHunter on Jun 4, 2016 wrote:
i don't that will work because there second issus (IMMUNITY) Pro At Immunity in PVP so, armor pierce doesn't even bother me because have good resist on mine ice wizard)
Hmm tbh either way for max lvl pvp, new lore spells would that would help myth and death ( and maybe storm) stand a chance better mostly against balance and ice would still do them good now imo. Also most ice has 74 or more resist to Fire, Balance and ice ( i think ice resist ) while other resist is usually 64 to all the other schools, so again i think new lore spells would do Myth and Death ( and again maybe storm ) some good to fight back the top tiers and stand a fairer chance than now. ( lol fairer is a word right? XD )

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
SanicTheHegFlame on Jun 2, 2016 wrote:

also ice wizard (have IMMUNITY to )

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Balance is not op. We are not on the leaderboard in 1v1. We don't depend on other school attacks to kill but when someone uses tower shield what do we do? Honest truth I laugh when someone uses tower shield on me I'm a balance wiz and my wayward minstrel makes that tower shield MY tower shield ;). Plus, all the schools have their own advantages, disadvantages, and every school has its own advantage

You complaining on balance? Myth is on the same boat but they don't get complained at. Myth is op too because of the 1 stun shield rule. Storm is op because of the insane bolt that can cast 1k DMG for 2 pips.

Because we don't have traps, converts, specific blades (meaning non universal ones), We dont have op blades like 50%+. KI made this game balance because without mana burn, judgement, lore master, supernova, or our other signature moves balance wouldn't be great.
KI isn't going to listen to these complaints and lots of people would get extremely angry at KI and cause chaos.

Balance Wiz DevinSkullstone currently lvl75

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
DevinSkullStone on Jun 5, 2016 wrote:
Balance is not op. We are not on the leaderboard in 1v1. We don't depend on other school attacks to kill but when someone uses tower shield what do we do? Honest truth I laugh when someone uses tower shield on me I'm a balance wiz and my wayward minstrel makes that tower shield MY tower shield ;). Plus, all the schools have their own advantages, disadvantages, and every school has its own advantage

You complaining on balance? Myth is on the same boat but they don't get complained at. Myth is op too because of the 1 stun shield rule. Storm is op because of the insane bolt that can cast 1k DMG for 2 pips.

Because we don't have traps, converts, specific blades (meaning non universal ones), We dont have op blades like 50%+. KI made this game balance because without mana burn, judgement, lore master, supernova, or our other signature moves balance wouldn't be great.
KI isn't going to listen to these complaints and lots of people would get extremely angry at KI and cause chaos.

Balance is OP, You are on the first page of the Leaderboard on 1v1and we never said you don't depend on other schools to attack, and Tower Shields mean nothing against Balance they just smash right through it I've tried this and tower shields are utterly useless against them, and yes at the moment most schools are at a disadvantage against Balance and some even Storm, but as far as I could see a lot of people get 'schooled' by Balance and I'm yet to see a weakness, and I'm pretty sure there is a post out there that Myth has been having trouble with Balance in fact somebody replied to this post referring to Myth( Which I can imagine you saw, misread it, didn't read it, whatever you did it's beyond me at this time.) And yes Insane Bolt is powerful but that doesn't mean that the odds aren't always in your favor, remember that it still has a chance to back fire and utterly destroy the user and thus lose the battle.

And as for you and OP blades, you don't need blades for pvp as far as I can see Lore master weakness and shield etc is good enough enough I've only seen a balance use a balance blade at least once or twice a game just to finish me off, and as for deaths having 50%+ blades that doesn't mean much if we don't have the pips to attack, we're not Monsters we cannot Cheat. lol

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
JustinFrostHunter on Jun 5, 2016 wrote:
I'm no expert and I haven't beat the latest worlds yet but I'm pretty sure not all 90+ Ice Wizards are Balance proof so to speak. ( Immune to Balance )

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
JustinFrostHunter on Jun 5, 2016 wrote:
Yes.. I know that already XD. i've seen way to many ice carrying like 74-79 resist to Balance

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
DevinSkullStone on Jun 5, 2016 wrote:

Sorry but i don't think your understanding this cause i think we're talking max lvl pvp and your not max lvl balance yet right?

Myth and Storm are not OP atm, They're not low tier just because people said so LOL. Myth doesn't get complained at because to most people myth is a easy school to kill when they can weakness or shield knowing when their about to hit. Triage to counter king art and Shield just to counter baba yaga and Myth has no spells that can hit and def at same time like efreet, lore, abom weaver lum weaver ETC. Also myth not having a spell to spam that does at least 1.2k damage and leaving debuffs on you. So yea that's just imo.

Honestly what i wanna suggest to fix this shadow pip thing + critical ( instead of getting rid of them), Is give a giant health buff in new gear in the newer worlds, So basically if it means giving ice 10k health but still giving Storm 7-8 health and the others in between cause of how annoying critical is ( that's just an idea, the health doesn't actually need to be that high, but should be high enough for storms to not complain about their health anymore and can tank at least 1 op shadow spell hits like FFA and Rasulka again imo).

In max lvl pvp Balance is OP and top tier. Though i agree with the annoying spells Balance has to make it at least very good in pvp, its also very annoying to fight against and other schools like Myth,Death and Storm need something to help them fight against them cause as it is, it's unfair even if you say it's not IT IS and most people who play those schools know it ( Not just Fighting Balance but Ice too and fire with Broken Rampage). Some people even say max lvl Balance is unbalanced XD.

But yea just to end it here, Max lvl Balance is OP and top tier ( i know i repeated my self lol)and most people on leader boards are boosters so don't bother take it srsly on that.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
Btw what i say is all for max lvl pvp but if you guys talking about lower lvl then ignore my other posts i made on here .

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
TheWizardWhoCan on Jun 6, 2016 wrote:
I'm no expert and I haven't beat the latest worlds yet but I'm pretty sure not all 90+ Ice Wizards are Balance proof so to speak. ( Immune to Balance )
they do,

mostly myth is rare immunity for ice (won't likely to see) unless I am there because I do have immunity to myth

don't use immunity that much anymore because armor pierce but would use more, better armor to resist against armor pierce, be allot easy win with immunity on and allot school use immunity others then ice wizard, use jade pets, jade pet has allot resist to get stronger immunity resist!

i tell mine resist gear for every school went set for immunity for each school!

i see ice with more then 64% resist, use there glendemming gear then it risky, even ice weaker but still get good damage went they offense but not has strong as storm/fire but ice more better higher advantage with armor pierce so, able hit harder, secret being ice, storm can't block husky spell!

husky means: heavy spell, weaker spell, but stronger because powerful/heavy spell and have more strength example of: add light armor and heavy armor (who be only school get heavy armor answer: possible or and school get light armor or possible or and reason heavy spell as more strength because give weaker damage school more power because strength more of bonus of more damage so, they can hit harder so, would be so, slow at attacking

most resist ice use that very common: / immunity,
/immunity is rare for ice unless i am on (i have immunity to & on mine ice wizard) clued but try best i can to get immunity to shadow magic mostly impossible and also do immunity mostly in exalted rattlebone one shot gauntlet, ice also use death spell as others healing spell then life school so, have extra heal can't use life spell incase of dispel!

mostly worst spell, i mostly hate in wizard101: myth imp because effect at attack cast: death/life dispel which make it difficult for ice to heal because force to use healing current or link and reason why people healing pet so, get rid of dispel more easy without using cleanse charm and no trouble issus of healing for your school or use mastery

Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
Survivor
Nov 07, 2015
Balance is op because they:

adding weakness while doing damage
killing others buff while doing damage
X pip single target one shot spell
and lot ...