Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Assignments

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Want a way to earn gold, PvP Arena Tickets, Crowns, Random Mystery Chest Items, and Badges; with a minimal amount of work on your part? Now you can by completing Daily Assignments!

What Level Do I have to be to do Daily Assignments?
Level 12 or higher

Who do I get Daily Assignments from?
Talk to Aegon Statz, across from Bartleby, the Grandfather Tree, in Ravenwood.

What happens the first time I talk to Aegon Statz?
You will get sent on a quest to defeat a mob in Colossus Boulevard, and Aego Statz shall reward you with the housing item called “Gravulum Order”.

After this, you can either continue to visit Aegon Statz, or use the housing item to receive Daily Assignments.

What kind of rewards can I receive for completing Daily Assignments?
  • You shall earn gold on Days 1, 2, 6, 7, 11, and 12, with amounts ranging from 900-1500 gold pieces
  • You shall earn PvP Arena Tickets on Days 3, 8, and 13; up to 15 tickets
  • You shall earn Crowns on Days 4 (10), 9 (15), 14 (25); between 10-25 Crowns
  • You shall earn random rewards from mystery chests on Days 5, 10, and 15
What if I don't complete a Daily Assignment every day?
No troubles, Daily Assignments are set up, so you can do that at your own pace.

Do I have to do Daily Assignments?

No, they're completely optional

Why should I do Daily Assignments?

Free gold, PvP Arena Tickets, Crowns, Random Rewards, and Badges

Is there anything else about Daily Assignments I should know?
You will learn about Pekrons and Pekuliarities

What are Pekrons?
  • Pekrons are invisible micromagic particles that exist and dont exist at the same time
  • The number of Pekrons is increasing all across the Spiral
  • Bark (cursed with shadow magic) from Moros the Doom Tree seems to counter the impossible possibility
What are Pekuliarities?
Pekuliarities are “instances of pure impossibility”, created when there is a high concentration of Pekrons

Who knows about Pekrons and Pekuliarties?
The Gravulum Order

What is the Gravulum Order?

Speak to Aegon Statz in Ravenwood to learn more.

Have fun doing Daily Assignments!

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Problem. The gold amount doesn't rage 500-1500. It is based on your level. I am level 110, it is 5000 gold.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
MalvinHawkRunner on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
Problem. The gold amount doesn't rage 500-1500. It is based on your level. I am level 110, it is 5000 gold.
MavinHawkRunner is right - Wizard 101 adjusts to a player's level, so there's always something cool and fun to learn and experience in this game! MavinHawkRunner for President!

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
MalvinHawkRunner on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
I'm not sure how you are receiving 5000 gold for one quest. However, doing 15 (or 11 minimum) days worth will put you at 5400 gold.

It also does not reach as high as 1500, as initially indicated. The highest amount received for a single D.A. quest is 1200.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Shannon Skybreaker on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
I'm not sure how you are receiving 5000 gold for one quest. However, doing 15 (or 11 minimum) days worth will put you at 5400 gold.

It also does not reach as high as 1500, as initially indicated. The highest amount received for a single D.A. quest is 1200.

Best of luck!
S.S.
Actually day 12 shows 1500 gold for me. Used to be a "!" There but I am guessing they Are working on new Quests for players to do once they done them for like 4 weeks. Maybe it will come back Idk but day 12 is 1500 gold. I am lvl 110.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
I'm not sure what code monkey wrote in today's (June 28 2016) but for my level 72 fire student the assignment is to defeat a gloom fairy in village of sorrow. The only problem is that there are no gloom fairy's in the village of sorrow. They are found in the ancient burial grounds which is in the same section of Mooshu. Needless to say I will not have today's assignment completed unless it can be fixed by the bug team.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Thanks for the reminder. I got the "Gravulum Order” the other day and forgot about it when I was on yesterday.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Tylerwildpants on May 31, 2016 wrote:
Want a way to earn gold, PvP Arena Tickets, Crowns, Random Mystery Chest Items, and Badges; with a minimal amount of work on your part? Now you can by completing Daily Assignments!

What Level Do I have to be to do Daily Assignments?
Level 12 or higher

Who do I get Daily Assignments from?
Talk to Aegon Statz, across from Bartleby, the Grandfather Tree, in Ravenwood.

What happens the first time I talk to Aegon Statz?
You will get sent on a quest to defeat a mob in Colossus Boulevard, and Aego Statz shall reward you with the housing item called “Gravulum Order”.

After this, you can either continue to visit Aegon Statz, or use the housing item to receive Daily Assignments.

What kind of rewards can I receive for completing Daily Assignments?
  • You shall earn gold on Days 1, 2, 6, 7, 11, and 12, with amounts ranging from 900-1500 gold pieces
  • You shall earn PvP Arena Tickets on Days 3, 8, and 13; up to 15 tickets
  • You shall earn Crowns on Days 4 (10), 9 (15), 14 (25); between 10-25 Crowns
  • You shall earn random rewards from mystery chests on Days 5, 10, and 15
What if I don't complete a Daily Assignment every day?
No troubles, Daily Assignments are set up, so you can do that at your own pace.

Do I have to do Daily Assignments?

No, they're completely optional

Why should I do Daily Assignments?

Free gold, PvP Arena Tickets, Crowns, Random Rewards, and Badges

Is there anything else about Daily Assignments I should know?
You will learn about Pekrons and Pekuliarities

What are Pekrons?
  • Pekrons are invisible micromagic particles that exist and dont exist at the same time
  • The number of Pekrons is increasing all across the Spiral
  • Bark (cursed with shadow magic) from Moros the Doom Tree seems to counter the impossible possibility
What are Pekuliarities?
Pekuliarities are “instances of pure impossibility”, created when there is a high concentration of Pekrons

Who knows about Pekrons and Pekuliarties?
The Gravulum Order

What is the Gravulum Order?

Speak to Aegon Statz in Ravenwood to learn more.

Have fun doing Daily Assignments!
funny thing. I accepted Aegon's quest and didn't really listen because I didn't care about it, then 5 days later I decided to go kill some gobblers for the Gobbler Gobbler badge and i got (spoilers i wont tell). What a coincidence! The one time i go out to get the gobbler badge and I accepted that quest

Survivor
Jan 16, 2014
Cannot find today's assignment, Ronin Warrior in Ancient Burial Grounds. This was given to my level 50 wizard. Is this a mistake?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2012
Several times I have gotten a quest for one of my wizards that I was unable to get. For example, getting a quest for the Hatchery in Dragonspyre when I am at the very beginning of Dragonspyre. One time I tried to just constantly play until I reached that area, but I couldn't make it. It is really frustrating.