Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Match ups gone wrong...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
I was doing a bit of pvp on my life lvl 25 who goes against lvl 40 players and like lvl 15 which I think is unfair.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2013
To me, it is not unfair to go against a higher level wizard if that wizard is the same rank in PvP. If rank is a reflection of skill level, and it is supposed to be, then matching up against those with the same rank or slightly higher is a match against someone with a similar skill level, and that is exactly what is called for.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Well, multiple things could be why this happened:
  • You are doing pvp late at night
  • Your rank is really high
  • You have try all opponents on
  • The people you go against are really bad

If you pvp late at night there are less people on and therefore sometimes the matches that you are set with; they dont really work.

If your rank is really high say 800-1100 you will be getting higher levels because ki wants to give you more of a challenge.
If you have try all opponents on, it kinda speaks for itself, you are trying all opponents.
If the people you go against have low rating it doesnt matter how high your rating is, they will get lower levels to give them an easier fight.

If none of these are whats happening i dont know what to say, your game must be glitched.