Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase Backpack Space

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2012
I think it would be cool that every 5 levels your backpack space would increase by maybe 5? I am pretty sure it's a struggle that we cannot have much backpack space btw I know what your thinking!! It wouldn't make sense for the backpack to be that large...had you forgotten we are wizards? Haha XD it would seem very cool thoughdo it for the Wizards of the

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Ultimate Ashgiver on May 3, 2016 wrote:
I think it would be cool that every 5 levels your backpack space would increase by maybe 5? I am pretty sure it's a struggle that we cannot have much backpack space btw I know what your thinking!! It wouldn't make sense for the backpack to be that large...had you forgotten we are wizards? Haha XD it would seem very cool thoughdo it for the Wizards of the
I personally think 150 backpack space is enough, for the rest of the items u have, you can sell the items, put them in the bank, use a gear vault, use a seed vault or put it in a shared bank. There are many options to keep your backpack organized.

Lvl 110
Lvl 90
Lvl 27

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I agree with Adam. You have 150 backpack space, 100 Bank, 100 Attic, 100 Shared Bank without adding anything. You have space in up to 3 houses without buying expansion. Each house has separate indoor and outdoor spaces meaning each can hold 2x100 Seed Vaults and 2x100 Gear Vaults. Multiply all that by 6 wizards per account. There's loads of room for storing things, it sounds more like you need to organize better is all.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Well, the least KI should do is at least up the backpack space limit to 120, the former limit to the Member Benefits. Maybe that way, free & Crowns players may get more space.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Trimond297 on May 3, 2016 wrote:
Well, the least KI should do is at least up the backpack space limit to 120, the former limit to the Member Benefits. Maybe that way, free & Crowns players may get more space.
At the very least I'd say sell an elixir that allows crown and free players to expand their backpack by 25 items each (max use 2x) to allow them to buy the backpack size that members have. Would be used like Bric-a-Brac elixir does with housing spaces. Only applies to the wizard it's used on.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Ultimate Ashgiver on May 3, 2016 wrote:
I agree with you because I like making outfits on the game and carrier around sometimes I need a quick change but I never have enough to carrier all my outfits and its annoying I would love a lot more backspace and membership backspace is not helpful because I wanna buy all the game but I don't wanna have to buy a member ship just for backspace to be honest and sent I have so much stuff sometimes I get a good drop and it go into my bank and weeks go by before I notice it went to bank so I would love to have a lot of backspace like 700 maybe or something like that were i can carrier a lot of things and have enough stuff for when i having a party or need a quick chang plz plz make this update if it cost crowns ill pay it!