Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who are your favorite characters?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2011
DISCLAIMER: SPOILER ALERT!

Hey guys!

Wizard101 is filled with many great characters! I have compiled a list of my top 5 favorite characters from the Spiral, and I'm curious to know who yours are. Also, I will preface this by saying there are some minor spoilers about the characters and their backstories, as well as some of their actions during the main storyline. Additionally, this list is completely opinionated; it's just for fun! Now, without further ado...

#5. Merle Ambrose

The headmaster of Ravenwood is the ultimate father-figure throughout the game. Ambrose has some of the most memorable lines in the game, and also one of the most interesting backstories in the game. Coming from Avalon, Ambrose is a founding member of the Council of Light and one of the most powerful wizards the Spiral has ever seen.

#4. Dyvim Whitehart

A young, courageous Burrower from Khrysalis, Dyvim Whitehart the symbol of the Burrower's revolution against the forces of Shadow. Despite his slight disadvantage in size, Dyvim never shies away from a fight, even when it almost costs him his life. The Brood Mother's attack nearly killed Dyvim, creating a rather emotional moment within the story.

#3. Cyrus Drake

The grouchy Myth professor comes off as harsh, mean and stuck-up at first, but as the story progresses, Cyrus shows that he has a soft side. In Dragonspyre, he shows his concern for Malistaire and Sylvia, even going as far to plead with him to turn from his evil ways just prior to the final battle.

#2. Bartleby

The World Tree himself is possibly the most iconic character in Wizard101, though he often goes under the radar. Bartleby is as old as time itself, and ties all magic and all worlds of the Spiral together. His deep voice and infinite wisdom are symbols of the Spiral, and he represents Ravenwood and all it stands for. So much so, in fact, that Ravenwood is named after him (and Grandmother Raven).

#1. Inyanga Whitestripes

Even though Safari is not the most popular world in the Spiral, there is no denying that Inyanga Whitestripes is wise, humble and even witty at times. His wisdom and foresight, along with his noble heart, gained him a seat on the Council of Light. The Zafarian witchdoctor has cemented his place as a legend among Wizard101 characters.

Thanks for reading all the way through! Let me know what you think about my list, and which characters would be on yours.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Mistake: I accidentally said that Safari was a world in Wizard101 – not quite! I meant to say Zafaria.