Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ultra Energy Opal Drop?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
I have been farming every boss for hours every days with reference from the wizard101 wiki boss/mobs that says it drops the ultra energy opal for the pet jewel. I have had no luck at all so far, has anyone received or know of where to get this jewel?

Survivor
Sep 08, 2015
I got the ultra energy opal drop once, and i think it was from a pack. So sorry, but i've been buying those packs like crazy lately, and i can't tell you where to find it. It's probably rare, because it's so good (i have it on my pet, and it's 20+ energy, so...). It's a pack drop, i'm sure, but you can go farming even more to possibly get it or waste cash like i did.

Fiona Dreamer 4154222

Survivor
Aug 13, 2013
the gold farming boss in winter tusk drops it

Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
sir matthew flame on Dec 24, 2015 wrote:
the gold farming boss in winter tusk drops it
Did you mean about Halfang Bristlecrown?
He drops only Huge Energy Opal not Ultra Energy Opal Jewel.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Piscean Centurion (1,355) creatures in the Crustacean Empire drop it, and Voltic Eels (955 Health) in The Grotto drop it, too.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
Belgrim MoonDreame... on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
Piscean Centurion (1,355) creatures in the Crustacean Empire drop it, and Voltic Eels (955 Health) in The Grotto drop it, too.
Did you really see that any of these creatures dropped any Ultra Energy Opal jewel, or just read it on Wizard101Central.Com?
They also mentioned that Earth Elemental in Dragonspyre - Plaza of Conquests dropped it too, but I was farming him for days, and instead of this jewel I got only many other jewels, which were not even mentioned on Wizard101Central.Com. So I think they should update their webpage.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
laradi on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
Did you really see that any of these creatures dropped any Ultra Energy Opal jewel, or just read it on Wizard101Central.Com?
They also mentioned that Earth Elemental in Dragonspyre - Plaza of Conquests dropped it too, but I was farming him for days, and instead of this jewel I got only many other jewels, which were not even mentioned on Wizard101Central.Com. So I think they should update their webpage.
Just because you're unlucky getting a drop doesn't mean a creature doesn't drop it at all. If that was how the wiki recorded drops, The Rat would have very little drops because "I haven't gotten this item at all!"

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
If the Ultra Energy Opal is the one that gives 20 points of energy, then the Blue Razors in Khrysalis drop it too. I got one from fighting them, and put it on my pet.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
YaManTeka on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
Just got it from Halfang
The Ultra Energy Opal or the Huge Energy Opal? Thanks!

Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
YaManTeka on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
Just got it from Halfang
Was it really Ultra Energy Opal or just Huge Energy Opal Jewel?

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
laradi on Feb 11, 2016 wrote:
Was it really Ultra Energy Opal or just Huge Energy Opal Jewel?
Ultra Energy Opal with +20 energy.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
Belgrim MoonDreame... on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
Just because you're unlucky getting a drop doesn't mean a creature doesn't drop it at all. If that was how the wiki recorded drops, The Rat would have very little drops because "I haven't gotten this item at all!"
I didn't say that my unluckiness means anything. Perhaps if you killed a boss more than 300 times but you still don't get a certain drop what you farm for that not too good omen. :-)
But I'm perfectly sure that I got several other jewel drops which were not mentioned on Wizard101Central.Com at all which means something already.
Anyway I asked only, where did you get the information about Ultra Energy Opal. Did you really see it or just read it on Wizard101Central.Com. I would greatly appreciate if you could answer this question. Ty in advance. :-)

Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
CUTEHORSEY on Feb 11, 2016 wrote:
If the Ultra Energy Opal is the one that gives 20 points of energy, then the Blue Razors in Khrysalis drop it too. I got one from fighting them, and put it on my pet.
Congrats, and ty for the useful information.
Belgrim MoonDreamer would probably say this couldn't be possible just because it was not mentioned on the wiki page of Wizard101Central.Com.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
YaManTeka on Feb 11, 2016 wrote:
Ultra Energy Opal with +20 energy.
Ty vm for this useful information.