Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp Dummies!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Training Dummies in our arenas in our houses! It should become a pop-up for those who have arenas in they're houses. You should be able to choose what level, school and what you fight! for example..I walk up to my arena and click on the pop-up and scroll through the options and fight a lvl 55 Fire Draconian and he'll spawn in the arena waiting for you to join.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
OnyxTheLion on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
Training Dummies in our arenas in our houses! It should become a pop-up for those who have arenas in they're houses. You should be able to choose what level, school and what you fight! for example..I walk up to my arena and click on the pop-up and scroll through the options and fight a lvl 55 Fire Draconian and he'll spawn in the arena waiting for you to join.
I love this. And you can pick the spells and health and cheats and other stuff.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
Sounds like a great idea! I would love to use it for spell testing.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
this would be cool

and i like to add

what if the bosses we beat in are main quest could like be bought from the crown shop to be battle in arena for fun and maybe they could have drops but you wouldn't have to spend crowns over and over on them like you do on rattle bones once you had defeated the boss in main quest then buy it its forever bound to your arena all you have to do is select it to battle and you get xp and loot for battling just like if you were going to the dungeon to battle him or her