Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Add Aquila to the Spiral Doors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2012
I have found Aquila as one of my favorite worlds, but I hate having to walk all the way through Cyclops Lane , to get to Aquila. Since it is technically it's own world, with bosses, music, feel, and name, I would love you guys could add the ability to teleport to Aquila using your Spiral Door. Also, I am making a little collage of the different worlds of the Spiral , and was wondering if you could redirect me to the icons of Aquila, and the Arcanum. In the "Worlds of the Spiral" Page, there are clickable links redirecting you to the different worlds. Those clickable pictures are what I am talking about. Aquila is just a letter "A" and I would like the world icon of that and the Arcanum. Thank you and have a magical day :)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
Aquila Icon on Nov 22, 2015 wrote:
I have found Aquila as one of my favorite worlds, but I hate having to walk all the way through Cyclops Lane , to get to Aquila. Since it is technically it's own world, with bosses, music, feel, and name, I would love you guys could add the ability to teleport to Aquila using your Spiral Door. Also, I am making a little collage of the different worlds of the Spiral , and was wondering if you could redirect me to the icons of Aquila, and the Arcanum. In the "Worlds of the Spiral" Page, there are clickable links redirecting you to the different worlds. Those clickable pictures are what I am talking about. Aquila is just a letter "A" and I would like the world icon of that and the Arcanum. Thank you and have a magical day :)
Well, while Aquilla is considered it's own world, it is fairly small and has one main dungeon which is why it probably wouldn't make it as its own world.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Balance does not have specific traps and blades because it is the center of all elements...

Hero
May 07, 2015
Carloss12321 on Nov 26, 2015 wrote:
Well, while Aquilla is considered it's own world, it is fairly small and has one main dungeon which is why it probably wouldn't make it as its own world.

Balance does not have specific traps and blades because it is the center of all elements...
THREE main dungeons

Survivor
Nov 15, 2014
Aquila is a very small world, as it has no 'quests' like fighting enemies that are wondering around the place, and there is no other places within the world.
Aquila is mainly only about the tree gods, Zeus, Hades and Poseidon but nothing else really. [there are other gods in these dungeons]
I do agree though its annoying that every time I wanna do Aquila I need to go on a long adventure to the other side of the game.
But Aquila wouldn't be that cool hidden world in cyclops lane if they added it to the spiral door
Destiny WillowShade 38
Scarlet SummerBreeze 100

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
There is a tapestry to Aquila that you can craft, recipe available from Eudora Tangletree in Olde Town. She has many different tapestry recipes as well besides that, definitely worth the time and reagents for any of the areas offered if you spend a lot of time there.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
Have you considered crafting the tapestry that takes you to Aquila?

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Ok, seriously guys, we need an Aquilia door. Really, this wizard city door isn't getting me any near the cyclops lane area!! I mean, we just need a door! Think of all of the farming that high wizards do there when they are in Polaris or something. Having to go to there house, and then after they get to there house go to Bartleby, then load another screen for the Commons, and then Shopping District, and then Olde Town, and the Cyclops lane, and then they get in a battle, and then FINALLY loading the screen to go to Aquilia. We need a spiral door to Aquilia!

KatieLifeSword

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Katie LifeSword on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
Ok, seriously guys, we need an Aquilia door. Really, this wizard city door isn't getting me any near the cyclops lane area!! I mean, we just need a door! Think of all of the farming that high wizards do there when they are in Polaris or something. Having to go to there house, and then after they get to there house go to Bartleby, then load another screen for the Commons, and then Shopping District, and then Olde Town, and the Cyclops lane, and then they get in a battle, and then FINALLY loading the screen to go to Aquilia. We need a spiral door to Aquilia!

KatieLifeSword
Wizards that are level 100+ or in Polaris at any rate are probably using darkmoore gear or gear from the one shot dungeons. Nobody farms Tartarus anymore because it isn't worth it, Atlanta is ignored because most people go for water works gear anyway, in fact most people only go to Aquila at level 30 for zues gear.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Id rather see them create teleporters like most other worlds have. I thik WC and Krok are the only ones WITHOUT teleporters. If they did this, they could do one or two for every area of WC/Krok, and in the case of the larger areas, 3. In the case of where Aquila is, they could make the teleporter hub right there in the park, because it's a nice safe place. This would seriously speed up things and would be just as good as having it at the spiral door.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Carloss12321 on Nov 26, 2015 wrote:

Wysteria only has Two area's and yet it has it's own spiral door. I second the motion to add it to the Spiral Gate.

Sarah UnicornFlower

Grandmaster Of Ice

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Sapphirewater on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
Wysteria only has Two area's and yet it has it's own spiral door. I second the motion to add it to the Spiral Gate.

Sarah UnicornFlower

Grandmaster Of Ice
Three areas

Explorer
May 17, 2009
the awesome pyroma... on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
Three areas
I'm not counting it's commons area.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Sapphirewater on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:

Sarah UnicornFlower

Grandmaster Of Ice
Wysteria also has its own storyline and quests. Aquila is not only smaller in size, there's no story beyond "beat up these gods".

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Robobot1747 on Jan 9, 2016 wrote:
Wysteria also has its own storyline and quests. Aquila is not only smaller in size, there's no story beyond "beat up these gods".
It's not really "beat up the gods", it's win the immortal games.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2015
Totally agree with this. I love anything Greek Mythology. I could see Aquila being the next world after Polaris.

Survivor
May 25, 2010
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Digby FoeHammer on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
Totally agree with this. I love anything Greek Mythology. I could see Aquila being the next world after Polaris.
It's speculated that it will be either mirage or emprea.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Like Stormy said, a simple solution would be to craft the Aquila tapestry. Tapestries are a great way to get to places that might otherwise be a pain to travel to.