Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Shop Timed Refund

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
Hello my fellow Wizards!

Just had an idea regarding the items purchased from the Crown Shop.

The Idea:
A wizard, upon purchasing from the crown shop, is entitled a 5 minute grace period to receive a full refund for items purchased from the crown shop.

The Reason:
For example, I recently bought a Tower Music Box for 2000 crowns thinking that it was able to play music scrolls.
Upon placing it on the ground, I realized the truth.

The Restrictions:
Any action that can modify (such as stitching) or produce more items (such as hatching) will produce a notification stating that the action will bind the purchased item to the account.

Hope you guys approve of this and hopefully KI can implement if more people like it!
Thanks for your time

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
That is a good idea, but then people could keep getting free packs until they get the drop they want.

Historian
May 15, 2009
PieguyMAn123 on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
That is a good idea, but then people could keep getting free packs until they get the drop they want.
if Kings Isle were to implement this im pretty sure that all cards packs, snack packs, and furniture packs would not be allowed to be refunded to prevent that kind of abuse

Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
Hmm maybe apply a restriction to those items as well? ...make it only available for items on the 'right' side of the crown shop or single items only (not packs).

Or maybe allow players a "preview" option for the single items (not packs) like when buying houses.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2015
I did the same thing. Do you know what item plays the scrolls? I am about to get rid of them I have so many.