Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite World Music?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
As you all probably know, the worlds of the spiral have AMAZING music that always get stuck in my (and probably others, too) head.

I sound so official.
LOL.

Anyway, I was wondering what everybody else's favorite music in a world is?
I would have to say, Mooshu, for me. I mean, like, I don't know how to describe it. It's just... AWESOME!

So what are yours? Since I'm kind of knew to this, I hope I didn't post on the wrong topic...
Uh, yeah.
Hi?

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
Once you get to exalted you will get to go to darkmoor idk if it
Is considered a world but to me the music there is awesome
That's just my opinion

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Darkmoor, Khrysalis, and Dragonspyre easily. But to be fair, all worlds in the Spiral have epic music.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
Wintertusk. The Hfjord main theme is my favorite there.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2015
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I would have to say the Darkmoor music and the 5 BOXES theme! Also I love the theme in Stone Town, ZF. It's hard to say which one you would like best!

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
Survivor
May 17, 2009
In my opinion, the music for the battle of the bands one-shot gauntlet is hands down the best. Its basically a rock song with a sweet electric guitar with a solo. xD

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
I wonder why this wasn't a topic before, perhaps it was, but what ever.

Honestly, I love *almost* all the music in the KI games. You can trust me if you don't think that yourself, since I listen to soundtracks of games, and stuff like Two Steps From Hell, on a daily basis. But if I had to choose one of those tracks, it would be Marleybone theme or something from Grizzleheim. Also, the music in Pirate101 is great too, it's definitely worth playing that game too!

One thing I have to say is that I literally hate the music in Krokotopia, it of course has something to do with my hate towards the world and theme itself, but the tracks there aren't that good until you get to Well of Spirits and stuff.

-Chris Tale, lvl 38

Hero
May 07, 2015
Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
These are my favorite...
1. Dragonspyre - battle music is amazing.
2. Celestia
3. Krok
4. Mooshu
5. Marleybone
6. Wizard City
7. Zafaria
8. Khrysalis
9. Grizzelheim/wintertusk
10. Azteca
11. Avalon
12. Darkmoor

Survivor