Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of nature badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
Ok I am at level 82 and have not recieved my Master of nature badge. What gives as I have recieved all spells up to Level 48 as per requirement. This error in school badges needs to be addressed and rectified. My name on game is Michaael and I am in Azteca now

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
mickdea on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:
Ok I am at level 82 and have not recieved my Master of nature badge. What gives as I have recieved all spells up to Level 48 as per requirement. This error in school badges needs to be addressed and rectified. My name on game is Michaael and I am in Azteca now
There are a number of spells that are only available from "hidden" trainers (Life: Entangle and Calm for instance), not through your school. I believe in order to get any of the "Master of..." badges you have to have those spells as well.

Administrator
Hello,

Below is a list of spells so that you can double check that you have all of them (up to level 48) learned.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

If you need additional assistance, please send an email to support@wizard101.com.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
I have all of those spells mentioned and it still won't register. I also had the same problem on my death and myth. Seems the spirit schools take longer to get as I have a storm and fire as well and got those school badges after my level 58 spell.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
If you're sure that you have Sacrifice Minion from Croaky, Entangle and Life Trap from...Mildred Farseer (I believe?), and the threat reducer (Calm) from Mortis, and you're positive you've done all the school spell quests, then this is indeed a glitch. Actually, does anyone know if you need the level 35 Baldur Goldpaws-aided spell quest (for Triage) completed to receive this badge? If you don't have triage, I'd get that just in case.