Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

amazing stategy for 4v4

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2014
Me and some friends went into a 4v4 our team consisted of a lvl 90 ,95,92, and me 90. The life guy (talon) had a healing rating both in and out of 80% with resist of 50% and block of about 300 . The myth guy (Zachary Mythblade) had damage of 50% pierce of 25% (combined with infallible and mythspears) and resist of about 28%. The storm guy (Blaze) Had attack of 90% critical rating of about 300 along with 27% resist and 220 block. Me the death guy had an attack of 70% 35%resist and 200 block and critical.

Luckily each match Zachary went first, I was second, Talon was third, and Blaze was last. Our strategy was that Zachary would bash them with stuns and earthquakes. I would spam plagues, infections, and bad jujus while occasionally hitting with low level death attacks ranging from 2-5 pips. Talon healed us with just about every round. While Blaze bladed up. They could barely do any damage to us for three reasons
1. The amount of bad jujus and virulent/normal plagues I had on each of them
2.They did not have any blades due to the earthquakes
3. Any time we were hit Talon would heal us with a unicorn that healed 1000+

After about 5 rounds Blaze would hit them with either a tempest or storm lord decimating them.
We played about 20 different matches that day and went from privates to Captains!

P.S. every match we went up against warlords with ratings of 1500+