Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

suprising discovery for the life school

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
when we create new wizards we get like a description of the school so I decided to read what life was on the internet and I found this quote.... anyways I was shocked to find out that life comes from 2 of the elemental schools AMAZE
"Life Magic rests between Fire and Storms, for the spark of Life comes from those two forces

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Ah, all the Spiritual schools settle in between two different Elemental schools. If you are curious, which you may not be, there are the entries for both Death and Myth.

Death:
"Death Magic sits between Ice and Storm, for the cold energy of undeath draws on those two forces."

Myth:
"Myth dwells between Fire and Ice, for that is where the shadows lie, and Myths are the shadowy forms of thought made real."

I'm glad you found the essence of the Life school interesting. I hope you enjoy those two as well.

Best of luck!
Shannon Skybreaker

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Shannon Skybreaker on Apr 29, 2015 wrote:
Ah, all the Spiritual schools settle in between two different Elemental schools. If you are curious, which you may not be, there are the entries for both Death and Myth.

Death:
"Death Magic sits between Ice and Storm, for the cold energy of undeath draws on those two forces."

Myth:
"Myth dwells between Fire and Ice, for that is where the shadows lie, and Myths are the shadowy forms of thought made real."

I'm glad you found the essence of the Life school interesting. I hope you enjoy those two as well.

Best of luck!
Shannon Skybreaker
thanks

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
for a nice image of where the schools fall, check out www.wizard101.com/game/magic-lore

Survivor
Feb 04, 2015
Yea, I also find it pretty crazy. The DOT of fire and the mass damage of storm combine to make... wait for it... heals. I feel like KingsIsle couldn't find something relatively similar to that rebirth :O

Ryan Dragonblood
Lvl 46 Life
Lvl 1 Death (soon to be exalted, baby)