Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snow in w101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
It is snowing where i live right now and i was thinking, there should be a special snowfall every Friday between December 20th and February 1st Every snowfall each player gets one random free item from using a code. which would be snowfall1. Every time there is another snowfall, you add another 1 to the code so say the secons snowfall the code would be snowfall11. And, snow would fall everywhere in the commons. (Except for indoors.)

SABRINA WINTERBLADE ICE LEVEL 32

Survivor
Nov 01, 2014
I agree I think it would be very fun and create more options for wizards I also think that firecat ally and Cyclops lane should be open for non-members and that they should stop giving quests that require non-members to go to a member only zone. now I have nothing to worry about because I have a membership but think about the non members.
thanks for reading -Justin

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Snow is one of those background graphics that cause massive lag and use loads of memory. If they ever added this it needs to have a way to turn it off.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jennaw1123 on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
It is snowing where i live right now and i was thinking, there should be a special snowfall every Friday between December 20th and February 1st Every snowfall each player gets one random free item from using a code. which would be snowfall1. Every time there is another snowfall, you add another 1 to the code so say the secons snowfall the code would be snowfall11. And, snow would fall everywhere in the commons. (Except for indoors.)

SABRINA WINTERBLADE ICE LEVEL 32
You do realize that it's summer on the other side of the world? Snow in summer if you're in Australia makes no sense, so I don't see that part happening, sorry.

However, it could work to co-inside with the holiday celebrations in December. Not sure if KI would go through all the programming needed, but it could be fun.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
If you want snow just put a snowglobe in your house. The snowglobe causes it to snow in a small area around it in your house. It's not a complete solve to your question but it might be good for you for now.

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
Seasons would be cool, but the graphics for rain or snow falling are memory intensive and cause serious lag. Plus the game isn't set in earth, so what's going on, on our planet shouldn't have anything to do with what is going on in the game. Think about wizard city for a minute. There's one street which is always covered with snow while at the same time, its spring weather at the commons.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2012
Yup snow... Love it! But I would settle for just the commons white grounds during Christmas to make it more festive.