Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion for the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
Have a search function. If I want to post an idea it would be cool if I could search, possibly find someone else who had a similar idea, and build off of that generating a greater discussion rather than having two different posts that aren't very good by themselves.

Also, and maybe just keep this as you can only do this to yourself for privacy issues, but be able to have a log of all posts submitted from a user so you know what you have done in the past, and can also check up on further discussion to what you posted without having to sign up for email notification.

Administrator
Hello,

The search button is by the little magnifying glass button on the top of the page. You can use to search by content of posts or by author.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jeffrey Jr on Jan 9, 2015 wrote:
Have a search function. If I want to post an idea it would be cool if I could search, possibly find someone else who had a similar idea, and build off of that generating a greater discussion rather than having two different posts that aren't very good by themselves.

Also, and maybe just keep this as you can only do this to yourself for privacy issues, but be able to have a log of all posts submitted from a user so you know what you have done in the past, and can also check up on further discussion to what you posted without having to sign up for email notification.
As Professor Greyrose pointed out, you can search for topics, users, etc. If you click on the user's name, including your own, you will see all their posts.

Nothing here needs to be changed; everything is here already.