Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Making some crowns items worth more gold when sold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2014
I recently purchased a bundle for my wizard. It was my very first bundle purchase and I was super excited by all the wonderful things it promised. But when I opened my bundle, the gear and the palace were both below expectation. Particularly the palace.

Maybe Myrella Windspar could help out with that.

So I'm trying to sell the gear and the palace, only to find that the palace is only worth 5000 gold coins and the level 80 gear is only worth a few hundred. I'm thinking that since I spent quite a lot of real life money on the bundle, then the gear and the palace could be worth a little bit more.

Just a thought.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I would agree with this. Seems like in my perception as a player like a good idea. I'd suggest be careful what which crowns items you sell though.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
I agree with you to some extent, but then if it is worth too much in game then all people would do is buy them for the in game gold you could get. This would basically end up with a bunch of people with more gold than they should need. As I said, it should be worth more than 500 gold in game but not crazy high :P

Gilroy DarkTalon lvl 20
Keelan SunVault lvl 95

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Lord of the Night on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
I agree with you to some extent, but then if it is worth too much in game then all people would do is buy them for the in game gold you could get. This would basically end up with a bunch of people with more gold than they should need. As I said, it should be worth more than 500 gold in game but not crazy high :P

Gilroy DarkTalon lvl 20
Keelan SunVault lvl 95
On that note then. Maybe only items that are not as well available for gold and crowns items that are not dropped often.