Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2014
I can't get the quest to big ben I beat Stoker I don't get it!!!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
Beating Stoker and Kensington Park wasn't necessary to get to big ben do all of the main story quests in MarleyBone so you had to do Katzensteins Lab then you get the quest to go to the clock tower quests THEN you can go to big ben hope this helped.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
There should be a quest called "The New Doctor", leading to help The Doctor from Doctor Who and it would make sense because The Doctor is British and the show is from BBC. Anyway, wizards should get that quest and they should enter the actual quest by talking to 'The Professor', and they would have to go into the red Telegraph to see The Doctor and go to his world, Gallifrey to help him. His TARDIS should be in the quest as well.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Morgan Boomslinger on Dec 20, 2014 wrote:
There should be a quest called "The New Doctor", leading to help The Doctor from Doctor Who and it would make sense because The Doctor is British and the show is from BBC. Anyway, wizards should get that quest and they should enter the actual quest by talking to 'The Professor', and they would have to go into the red Telegraph to see The Doctor and go to his world, Gallifrey to help him. His TARDIS should be in the quest as well.
There's the Five B.O.X.E.S. event where you help the Professor against the Maestro. They wouldn't be able to include the Doctor due to copyright issues.