Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earning Crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
This may have been asked in this Forum or another But I wasn't going to scroll through 300+ pages to see... :D

BUT is the Earning Crowns Videos a Permanent addition to Wizard101 or a Temporary one?

Administrator
Hello,

It is intended to be a permanent addition to the game. But, things can always change so there's the possibility that it could be removed at any time if needed, for technical reasons or otherwise.

For now, enjoy the new feature.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

It is intended to be a permanent addition to the game. But, things can always change so there's the possibility that it could be removed at any time if needed, for technical reasons or otherwise.

For now, enjoy the new feature.
Thx for the Info. P.G.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
My earn crowns not working. I hit the button and no video shows up. Please help.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2014
Administrator
BrianSeahunter on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
i'm not seeing the icon on my screen.why is that
Hello,

You either need to turn on the feature in game, using the setting under Options then Advanced Gameplay.

Or you need to turn on the feature in your account's Parental Control settings under My Accounts on the website.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 09, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

You either need to turn on the feature in game, using the setting under Options then Advanced Gameplay.

Or you need to turn on the feature in your account's Parental Control settings under My Accounts on the website.
Is there a limit on how many videos you can watch in a day? Take the trivial quizzes for example. You can only do up to ten trivia quizzes in a day to earn crowns.

Justin

Administrator
ZachyTHEWizard on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
Is there a limit on how many videos you can watch in a day? Take the trivial quizzes for example. You can only do up to ten trivia quizzes in a day to earn crowns.

Justin
Hello,

There is not a limit, but there will only be a certain number available each day and that number can vary. If you run out, you just have to wait and try again another day.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Well, I dunno about anyone else But I've only been able to watch 3 videos in the last 3 days...
Beginning to think this isn't quite a good feature seeing as how I know of other players that can watch 10 to 15 videos a day.

Survivor
May 22, 2010
I have had a problem, I watched some awhile back and I haven't been able to watch any whatsoever in the past like 3 days I think.

Administrator
We’re looking to provide more videos, but currently you may only find a limited number of videos available for Crowns.

Keep checking and thanks for your interest in this upcoming feature!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
I was able to watch videos to earn crowns today but my friend who lives in another country can't see any at all.
Are the videos available to us because of our IP address?
Can you please explain how these ads work?

Survivor
Aug 05, 2014
Hi, I cannot watch the earn crown videos my parental controls is set so I can watch them. But no button. Help

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Is there a way that I could download the proper flash plugin separately? Because I have tried several times for the past month to get it and it just wont download. I've tried to get it from both Wizard 101 and Pirate 101 and the results are the same.

Robert Winterbreath

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
My "Earn Crowns" button is broken to where every video I try to watch is "broken", meaning that Icannot watch the video(s) and every video I try to watch will not work. Before, I used to be able to watch videos and earn like 600 crowns a day, but now I cant earn anything and that is the only way to proceed father into the game, because i can not afford to buy any crowns. Please help.